Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Can people outside India also Vote?πŸ˜•

Dunno 4 sure mate- But i told u- I've been voting for sky every-time from canada BUT u know what we can ask sky's friend Sonia to confirm😊
sha1 thumbnail

😊 hoping next week bring us a more refined sky and more MASTI OF SKY BABA!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is this big ha ho in the forum about Sonia cuming to Sky's AT???πŸ˜• ict against any rules for a constant's personal friend or family to be a member??just asking cs I dnt think that makes any sense. I have seen many celebs wives here as members.Didn't Hussain Kuwajerwala's wife used to be an active member in IF during his shows so then y can't Sonia be?

Sky isn't my favourite. i'm a Juhi fan whose also a well-wisher of Sky. I hope at least nw he'll start listening to Juhi rather than questioning her loyalties. Cs he truly is an amazing guy and its such a waste.

Please report everyone whose troubling u Sonia ji cs I think it cums under personal attacking a member. And you are as much of a member here as everyone else. Enjoy your stay!😊

fkbutt thumbnail
how mehak  can come back
are you sure because sanjy anounced final 5
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maureen100001

What is this big ha ho in the forum about Sonia cuming to Sky's AT???πŸ˜• ict against any rules for a constant's personal friend or family to be a member??just asking cs I dnt think that makes any sense. I have seen many celebs wives here as members.Didn't Hussain Kuwajerwala's wife used to be an active member in IF during his shows so then y can't Sonia be?

Sky isn't my favourite. i'm a Juhi fan whose also a well-wisher of Sky. I hope at least nw he'll start listening to Juhi rather than questioning her loyalties. Cs he truly is an amazing guy and its such a waste.

Please report everyone whose troubling u Sonia ji cs I think it cums under personal attacking a member. And you are as much of a member here as everyone else. Enjoy your stay!😊

Nothing ...It got sorted out...U know how some people are here who are plain bashers n show no respect..But its all done n sorted so no worries.

Yah but Juhi is too dominant she thinks that she is always right...Sky really respects her n supported her all through the way...Lets see how things go after aapka farman ...SKY ROCKS!!!
πŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkbutts

how mehak  can come back

are you sure because sanjy anounced final 5

I know but they can add her as guest...it will be equally irritating to see her in house...🀒
fkbutt thumbnail

I know but they can add her as guest...it will be equally irritating to see her in house...🀒

]
are you sure she is coming becahse inprescap she  is still not there

sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkbutts

]

are you sure she is coming becahse inprescap she  is still not there

Actually nishu confirmed it she will be there before Wednesday.. Chalo we can't discuss mehak's entry here...since this is sky ATπŸ˜ƒ
  so going by that SKY ROCKS!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#ff0000">Nothing ...It got sorted out...U know how some people are here who are plain bashers n show no respect..But its all done n sorted so no worries.

Yah but Juhi is too dominant she thinks that she is always right...Sky really respects her n supported her all through the way...Lets see how things go after aapka farman ...SKY ROCKS!!!</font>πŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️

I think juhi is doing is an excellent job for sky- supporting him always and also correcting him whenever he did some mistakes.
sha1 thumbnail

So please tell me she is only a guest and not a contestant!!! holly what has this world come to!!! any ways guys i really am getting sick to the stomach with this news But will have to stay positive for apna sky baba! BTW guys i am really hoping next week they give the housemates some real interesting task! but nominations are up- what do u guys think? wht r the chances of our sky baba being nominated?