Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 29

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Again so many bashing topics about SKY. Salman is a spinless but he is acting that he is the most innocent person. If we mention his karname then pure raat gujar jayegi.

I really now hope that his all films flops from now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fkbutts

r you sure mehak is coming back ?

Don't know but Nishu confirmed it and also on her blog..she talked about suprise realted to BB...so may be yah...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: papia

Again so many bashing topics about SKY. Salman is a spinless but he is acting that he is the most innocent person. If we mention his karname then pure raat gujar jayegi.

I really now hope that his all films flops from now.

Its a pretty cheap move I agree!! Lets not talk about Salman here!! its SKY AT... It feels like we are watching some saas bahu serial...instead of reality show!!

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarasingh86

Don't know but Nishu confirmed it and also on her blog..she talked about suprise realted to BB...so may be yah...

Sara, I think its time post AT rule again!! Lot of people (you know what I am saying ๐Ÿ˜‰) in the name of information are indirectly spreading negative comments about Sky...
Appreciation thread rules is needed right now!!!
Lets do that with all bold letters!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2445649

hey guys !
i wrote a post here about sky n sid 
id love to hear from all of u :)
ttyl 
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Obviously if someone keeps pulling someone down and keep saying nasty things about his family and show him down by saying how wealthy and connected family one comes from..isn't sid suppose to react on all this..would u as a person keep quiet if someone keeps pulling u down all the time same thing again and again...NO, NO ONE WOULD...akash is same in real life too even much more then what he is doing in BB..have been friends with him for 4 years..and the whole BB happened coz we wanted to change him. And his image..but its looking like we are failing on our effort...no one knows that better then me..me and akash have stood for each other more in crisis then in comparison to love..love each other madly..anything for him..he is a superb human being and a heart of solitaire..he has promised me that he will return back as a better human being and I blindly trust him..so all of us just wait and watch for the bestest of akashu (that's how I address him)..love to all of u :)... Everybody talking against salman will be banned from the group in a while..(i have informed the main administrator of india-forums about the same),,Don't abuse guys, this goes agAinst akash. We are not like others.Be prepared to vote for Sky when he will need it...For all those who are with Sky show your support positively without abusing and talking down anyone.That is the spirit which will make him win. cheers :)..May the best win..

Surprised to see a friend of Sky saying this.  I like this girl.  These are the kindsof friends Sky needs -- who dont give him blind approval and try to make him see his bad points and try to improve on those.  Sonia you are the most valuable friend he has.  On the other hand friends like PB who support his wrongdoings and encourage him for their own benefit should be kept at an arm's distance.  They will just turn him from bad to worse. 

RESPECT Sonia ! Excellent post!
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Colors' Bigg Boss Season 5 has always given the unexpected to everyone and like always, the show will give a special birthday surprise for none other than the new entre of the house, Akashdeep Saigal.

A source states, "Akashdeep Saigal turns a year older on 29th and this will be his first ever birthday to be celebrated in the Big Boss house.
Someone special has sent him a special poetry note which will probably be read out to him either publicly in the house or will be given to him in private after cutting the cake."

The source shares some lines from the poetry.

"Naam Akash, soch bohot deep, gussa agar aaye to sabki karde beep beep beep!...

Chha ja tu sab pe jaise chhata hai tu har dam, 
dikha de gharwalon ko ki tu hai nahi kisi se kam!...

Pyar karne walon ko tu yahaa bohut aata hai yaad, par koi na mundiya, araam naal, milenge teri jeet ke baad !...

Aaj tera birthday hai aur tu ek aur saal ho gaya jawaan, malum hi hoga tujhe par phir bhi bata de, yahaa bohoto ki tu hai aan, baan, shaan...

Bata de sabko ghar ka tu hai maalik, aur baaki saare hai nauker, zameen pe rahe baaki sab, jeetega toh bas Sky walker ! Happy Birthday Rockstar!"

We hear that the initials signed below say SS. If the buzz is to be believed Akashdeep is seeing someone and this poetry has been sent by her. S.S. stands for special someone and obviously the real person wants to remain in oblivion! 

We wish Sky a very happy birthday!
sonia79_singh thumbnail
CHEER UP FANS..HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL:

Tweets From POOJA BEDI :
>if contestants are bad,they get nominated& if public dislikes them,they get eliminated. Thats reality TV, not Hosts threatening

>Salman previously had threatened Sid, & said "i"ll come in their and kick your arse"... Hosts CANNOT intimidate contestants! WRONG

>it was very unfair to sky being told tht sanju will see whn he comes out..whn d hosts can feel tht insulted y nt sky ???

>It's clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky(He said ALL friends gone). Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?Salman told Sky Sanjay would NOT forgive him for walking off last episode, &Sanjay smiled warmly at Sky & forgave him:) What;s Salman upto?
sonia79_singh thumbnail
everybody is doing a brilliant job in supporting their favourites..how about not letting each other down and promote ur favourites gracefully..all of us are matured individuals here and degrading anyone to push some other person up is not what we should even think of at this point of time. I am sky's close friend but i have also pointed his flaws...thats how the support should be..please respect each other as human being...god has gifted us with this prcious things, lets please utilise it correctly..love u all..god bless :)
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sonia79_singh

everybody is doing a brilliant job in supporting their favourites..how about not letting each other down and promote ur favourites gracefully..all of us are matured individuals here and degrading anyone to push some other person up is not what we should even think of at this point of time. I am sky's close friend but i have also pointed his flaws...thats how the support should be..please respect each other as human being...god has gifted us with this prcious things, lets please utilise it correctly..love u all..god bless :)

agreed๐Ÿ˜Š