Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't get so worked up fans...Salman has told akash to improve coz he exactly knows where is going wrong..and we all humans make mistakes and so the same has happened with sky too..sky believes in saying a spade, a spade and so does salman..respect coz we all know that sky is not right always...and let's just be real...peace and god bless :)
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Don't get so worked up fans...Salman has told akash to improve coz he exactly knows where sky is going wrong..and we all humans make mistakes and so the same has happened with sky too..sky believes in saying a spade, a spade and so does salman..respect coz we all know that sky is not right always...and let's just be real ..peace and god bless :)
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Don't get so worked up fans...Salman has told akash to improve coz he exactly knows where sky is going wrong..and we all humans make mistakes and so the same has happened with sky too..sky believes in saying a spade, a spade and so does salman..respect coz we all know that sky is not right always...and let's just be real ..peace and god bless :)

surely hope that sky dont make any stupid mistakes like others do.
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

Chill guys.. Salman didnt say anything wrong to Sky.. Those fights between sky and sid were really irritating.. sanju baba ne bola na sky ko ke you're too good when you have fun.. It's good for sky if he avoid these types of fights and stop making personal comment.

I agree with you. It wasn't that bad, and it was a balanced and constructive criticism. Sky's use of abusive language is his only down fall. As his fans we should be happy sky was given the opportunity to realise this, which will benefit him in the long run. Lets hope sky can now keep rocking with his GSOH, minus the verbal aggression. I don't care if Sid screams and shouts again, but I want sky to maintain his cool.
skyrulez thumbnail
SKY...WE are  WITH U!!!
sonia79_singh thumbnail
if someone keeps pulling someone down and keep saying nasty things about his family and show him down by saying how wealthy and connected family one comes from..isn't sid suppose to react on all this..would u as a person keep quiet if someone keeps pulling u down all the time same thing again and again...NO, NO ONE WOULD..
sonya85 thumbnail

Well said and beautifully put. It's great that he has a good friend like you 😊 Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Right.Leaving other things aside, we should see this as positive thing  that he told SKY what people outside are expecting from him and which side he should show to entertain them. Yes i wasn't that bad , it looked like constructive suggestions. I hope that if sky follows them, then can easily win people with the kind of skills he has.
As sanjay said that people enjoy ur humor as well. So taking positive side of whole situation, I think it will definately remove the flaws from his personality and will bring best out of him😊
sonya85 thumbnail
This is what we should be all about guys. We shouldn't follow blindly in any aspect; we should see the good in people even when it seems everyone else has gone against them because of their errors, but we should also be true to ourselves and acknowledge when wrong is wrong. Keeping rocking guys 👏 
xyet thumbnail
sky yeh sallu bahut urdrela hai ise kopche me lena