.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

HEY guys its great news that shonali is out .πŸ‘ Thanks sonia for sharing this wonderful news with us.Congrates to u all. But I heard mehak dq is coming as well...😑 . Anyways  SKY BABA will tackle her no worries...πŸ˜ƒ
sorry sara .. i believe sky bad days r coming πŸ˜• if she entered sky will be in danger and she will win for sureπŸ˜•
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago

<font color="#ff0066">HEY guys its great news that shonali is out .πŸ‘ Thanks sonia for sharing this wonderful news with us.Congrates to u all. But I heard mehak dq is coming as well...😑 . Anyways SKY BABA will tackle her no worries...</font>πŸ˜ƒ

Salman is hosting today's AKF and mahek also returning. i can see the winner now..
Originally posted by fire_gun

sorry sara .. i believe sky bad days r coming πŸ˜• if she entered sky will be in danger and she will win for sureπŸ˜•

Well seriously this is what i have to say. I  Posted this on another thread so copy pasting it here:

What a shame on BB  Whom are they kidding??? HOW UNFAIR..First it was completely  Unfair to Evict mehak , even a person with half brain can tell that mehak cannot get less votes than shonali  n sid...Or all her fan following is fake. Sallu evicted her to clear his image n now she is coming back just to show that she came by public sympathy.wow what a show where one person is projected negative n other is shown saint...Well I must Say SALMAN well done...gud plan to fool public...In either cases , her eviction was scripted or her entry is unfair.. Rigged show. SKY U ROCK U R WINNER IN OUR EYES

Well seriously this is what i have to say. I  Posted this on another thread so copy pasting it here:

What a shame on BB  Whom are they kidding??? HOW UNFAIR..First it was completely  Unfair to Evict mehak , even a person with half brain can tell that mehak cannot get less votes than shonali  n sid...Or all her fan following is fake. Sallu evicted her to clear his image n now she is coming back just to show that she came by public sympathy.wow what a show where one person is projected negative n other is shown saint...Well I must Say SALMAN well done...gud plan to fool public...In either cases , her eviction was scripted or her entry is unfair.. Rigged show. SKY U ROCK U R WINNER IN OUR EYES
par yeh drama karne wali hai ghar mein πŸ˜•..she will gang up with amar and sid to sideline sky for sure..again that humiliating fights  uff!!! bb team gone mad ..mahek cant provide  any entertainment 
Originally posted by vinit_mittal

Salman is hosting today's AKF and mahek also returning. i can see the winner now..

Yes offcourse. This was totally expected. It looks like we are watching typical old hindi movie where everything is predictable..
But the script is written very well this time to fool us . Mehak 's return will give her overconfidence for sure and where was mr salman for last 2 apka farman.??? Now he is coming with her fav mehak chahal...The way they are projecting sky was villian n mehak as saint. One can easily tell where this show is going n who will be the winner. The whole propaganda is high on...inside and outside BB for mehak ... Anyways I still hope that truth wins at last...Hoping for the best for SKY BABA...😊

[/QUOTE] par yeh drama karne wali hai ghar mein πŸ˜•..she will gang up with amar and sid to sideline sky for sure..again that humiliating fights  uff!!! bb team gone mad ..mahek cant provide  any entertainment 
[/QUOTE]

Seriously yaar i am so upset , Is this how things work in the country. Corruption , propaganda at all levels . From head to toe , no genuine and I can't believe that people are getting fool by all this. Fake profiles are bullying genuine people on BB website sending them abusive messages. People harassed on twitter.  What is this?  Jo  sach bolta hai usko galliyan milte hai...aur people who are influential like our bollywood stars they are running the whole show..seriously This is big let down for the people who wants to watch truthful person on the show....This is so unfair, this whole drama😑

sorry man sky baba ka ajj tak host kuch nhe begar sake !!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by annamunna

sorry man sky baba ka ajj tak host kuch nhe begar sake !!!!πŸ˜†

Right...but jab hosts  are so partial towards mehak, then Kya faida. Sky ko bura bana ditte hai editing kar kar ke ...aur mehak ko saint... Seriously Itna bure lag raha hai ki us desh mein saache bande ki koi kadar nahi hain...people just look at women crying n start supporting her...and those influential people are  too much...they think they can do anything..πŸ˜”  wah re wah uppar wale
Originally posted by shonamona

Love Sky.

SKY if u ever read this .. We want to tell u that WE ALL LUV U ...DON'T EVER FEEL BAD..ABOUT HATERS...WE KNOW THAT U R HONEST PERSON...N GOD IS WATCHING EVERYTHING...WE ALL SUPPORT U. U R ROCKSTAR OF EVERY SHOW⭐️
I want him to survive this Show.