.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by papia

Are you sure she knows the right information? How? I havent seen her before to post any spoiler.

Yes She does!! Trust me!!
Hey Nishu also just confirmed that Sonali is out.
i think BB will give Shonali the power to save someone, that means sid is saved for next week. Mahek is also returning now.
Nomination will be between Amar, Sky, sunny and juhi..
😑
Originally posted by sonia79_singh

SHONALI NAGRANI has been eliminated from Big Boss 5..Cheers to Akashdeep Saigal Aka Sky's Fans :)

OMG CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! yayy!!!!! next up SID! i can't wait till SID is out can't handle his screams no more! Thanks for the news Sonia! !! really appreciate it! 
Hey guys sorry i have been away for a while today! but watched the episode and LOVED LOVED LOVED apna sky baba even MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg circuit was EPIC!! yet another entertaining episode and did u guys check out the uncensored videos!? Holly Sky and PM's conversations Hillariousss!!!!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vinit_mittal

i think BB will give Shonali the power to save someone, that means sid is saved for next week. Mahek is also returning now.
Nomination will be between Amar, Sky, sunny and juhi..
😑

Mahek is coming back?! πŸ˜‘ is that true?
Originally posted by sha1

Mahek is coming back?!😑is that true?

yeah. Nishu conformed her return.. 😑 Edited by vinit_mittal - 12 years ago

Sky aka akashdeep saigal had a preceding reputation of an angry young man courtesy the role of Ansh he played in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi but he is a real softie at heart.

Sky's real sister madhu Bhatia came al lthe way to meet her brother as the opportunity was being given to go in the big boss House.

As soon as his sister met him his first question was how is his pet Nimo whose name is tattoeed on his shoulder too. Madhu Bhatia confirms, "He is extremely attached to his pet dogs and when Big boss announced that someone close to you have come all the way to meet you he thought his pet Nemo will come walking. Moreover sky had confessed in the show he has never cried before in a reality show ever but here given the situation and circumstances he cried like a child".

She further adds, " It is survival of the fittest and all contestants are playing games, some are playing fair and some are not but Sky always sticks to his words and stands by his friends and what he believes in. He is not diplomatic and calls spade a spade. He is an honest person who likes honesty and can't stand manipulation. Any one who is following the show will know that it is Sky and Juhi who are playing fair and those are my sentiments too. "

Originally posted by sonia79_singh

Sky aka akashdeep saigal had a preceding reputation of an angry young man courtesy the role of Ansh he played in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi but he is a real softie at heart.

Sky's real sister madhu Bhatia came al lthe way to meet her brother as the opportunity was being given to go in the big boss House.

As soon as his sister met him his first question was how is his pet Nimo whose name is tattoeed on his shoulder too. Madhu Bhatia confirms, "He is extremely attached to his pet dogs and when Big boss announced that someone close to you have come all the way to meet you he thought his pet Nemo will come walking. Moreover sky had confessed in the show he has never cried before in a reality show ever but here given the situation and circumstances he cried like a child".

She further adds, " It is survival of the fittest and all contestants are playing games, some are playing fair and some are not but Sky always sticks to his words and stands by his friends and what he believes in. He is not diplomatic and calls spade a spade. He is an honest person who likes honesty and can't stand manipulation. Any one who is following the show will know that it is Sky and Juhi who are playing fair and those are my sentiments too. "

Thanks for sharing sonia πŸ˜Š. Sky is like a coconut- bahar se kadak andar se naram πŸ˜‰

HEY guys its great news that shonali is out .πŸ‘ Thanks sonia for sharing this wonderful news with us.Congrates to u all. But I heard mehak dq is coming as well...😑 . Anyways  SKY BABA will tackle her no worries...πŸ˜ƒ