Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar or sonali? Whose eviction becomes beneficial to sky!!!
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krazyb89

Shonali's cause at-least amar doesnt have bhool ne ki bimaari and sho is the only support for sid the troubled kid and would probably not nominate sid for eviction if survives next week. So its time for sho to pack her bags- But i am getting a feeling that may be amar will be cut. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shona's Eviction.  The only support to sid the kid. Shona hopefully this time U leave. Enough of ur  bhul gayi, kya hua antics😉😆
. But yah it looks like BB will keep the game balanced by saving shona , after all its BB's decision😉
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
krazyb89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Shonali's cause at-least amar doesnt have bhool ne ki bimaari and sho is the only support for sid the troubled kid and would probably not nominate sid for eviction if survives next week. So its time for sho to pack her bags- But i am getting a feeling that may be amar will be cut.

Yap anything can happen. BB has become too much unpredictable after meheks eviction.
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Frankly,I really don' t care I want SKY BABA TO be in Finals which will surely happen and before that I want sid the kid out...and don't want sky baba to be alone before finals. Atleast Juhi should be in finals with him ,just for the moral support...And it is almost clear by Nishu recent spoiler that DQ KEECHAR KUMARI IS NOT COMING BACKK...SUKHAR AA RAB DAA...CAN'T BEAR HERANYMORE...SKY BABA ROCK IT
😛
krazyb89 thumbnail
It looks like that BB is evicting pink room members one by one.
sarasingh86 thumbnail

It looks like that BB is evicting pink room members one by one.

PINK ROOM me bache hi kitne hai...gin ke 2..hahaha...One thing is for sure SKY baba is in finals..Bz there is no fun in this show without him. And guys visit BB website as well and support sky baba over there. as mehak fans are doing big propoganda and posting fake news. Many sky fans are fighting them singlehandidly...We need to show support people. This is right time. So humble request..to all😊
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

PINK ROOM me bache hi kitne hai...gin ke 2..hahaha...One thing is for sure SKY baba is in finals..Bz there is no fun in this show without him. And guys visit BB website as well and support sky baba over there. as mehak fans are doing big propoganda and posting fake news. Many sky fans are fighting them singlehandidly...We need to show support people. This is right time. So humble request..to all😊

I am on it sara! we shud all do some part time support there too as we watch the uncensored videos n all. Be warned the comments there are much nastier and personal IF is much more respectable forum to participate on. 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

I am on it sara! we shud all do some part time support there too as we watch the uncensored videos n all. Be warned the comments there are much nastier and personal IF is much more respectable forum to participate on. 

NO probs.. dear... I m already there...Its great fun. There are bunch of people i m freinds with over there...SO WE  CAN ROCK WITH THEM FULL ON OVER THERE😃
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

NO probs.. dear... I m already there..so is my cousin...he is master in bashing back...Its great fun. There are bunch of people i m freinds with over there... let me name them  Jay (my cosusin) , kiran qasim, dibs afridi, bhaktiar, jay prasad, rajat, blessy d'costa and many many more...i forget their names... SO WE  CAN ROCK WITH THEM FULL ON OVER THERE😃

OMG Jay Singh is ur cousin!!! no kidding i love all the post's by him! so consistent and he is always there! c'mon guys we shud all just start the party on BB website too! let em know sky's got some hard core fans!