Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey sha, remember to add all the names that hit the like button (on the first page) to the list of members 😉
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be44Nb1Ycx0[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonya85

Hey sha, remember to add all the names that hit the like button (on the first page) to the list of members 😉

Oh yes! i have made it a point to check it twice everyday! 
apne sky baba ke bina show thanda hai,he directed symonds quite well today,it was an hilarious act,tomorrow's episode will be fun to watch,sky baba will be in the avatar of circuit,i'm sure he'll rock with his tapori type dialogues.
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

apne sky baba ke bina show thanda hai,he directed symonds quite well today,it was an hilarious act,tomorrow's episode will be fun to watch,sky baba will be in the avatar of circuit,i'm sure he'll rock with his tapori type dialogues.

NO KIDDING!!! that style comes so natural to him! i can't wait for the episode! 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

NO KIDDING!!! that style comes so natural to him! i can't wait for the episode! 

GUYS i m back ..Just finished food ...can't resist to come back here..YES ITS SKY BABA'S NATURAL TALENT...HE IS TOO GUD..KOI MUKABALA HI NAHI HAI SKY BABA KA..

ONE MORE THING SKY BABA'S SUPPORT ON BB WEBSITE IS INCREASING . HE HAS SURPASSED AMAR  AND NOW IS ON NO 5 AFTER mehak dq(evicted), PM(guest) , Sunny, shonali . AND ALSO I regularly check the website. Despite huge propaganda  by mehak fans...which are roaming there even now,  SKY BABA HAS FORMED HUGE FAN FOLLOWING n is supporting sky baba. n they ar giving tough takkar to them... SO THINGS ARE GOING GREAT..PEOPLE...KEEP ON SUPPORTING SKY BABA

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
aite guys will be back later ðŸ˜‰ so far today has been great- great episode of BB5 and we even got sky's close friend read out our pages! but its not over yet the party shall continueee!!!!!!!!!!!  Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail

Aite guys i found this yet another video song with Apna SKY BABA! this was with Sharon Prabhakar. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxFKm-EVBE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Hi Friends..You can follow me on my facebook fan page for all the latest updates..Just type "Akashdeep Saigal (Sky Walker)" and you would find me there..God bless :) (Sonia Singh on behalf of Akashdeep Saigal Aka Sky)

Thanks for visiting our small world of Sky...It really means a lot to all Sky fans.. Appreciate your time!! We all love Sky for the person who he is!! Good luck to you and God bless both of you!! 😃
sha1 thumbnail
Here are some more SKY's awesome pics!