Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Well Played La .. though I have doubts on you!

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hiya all 😃😃

My initial thoughts on the episode... how great La and ASR looked as a pair.. seriously...they make strikingly attractive pair...from every angle.. and body language.. (Maybe few years down the road..we will see these two paired as leads..I will be all for it...they look great together 😊)...

On good note...

ASR clothes were quite nicely fittings...and the vest wasn't several inches short like that Payal risha day... toh mujhe aisa lagta hai...ki CVs..aake meri post padte hain... and they hired new darjee 😃😃 ( I know ..I know...let me live in my own lala land... If baby Anjali can..so can I 😆)

Plus..ASR was wearing less hair gel.. That was my theory anyway...on him not able to sort his feelings...ill fitting clothes and too many chemicals in hair... Ab dekho... kapde theek se fit ho gaye...and hair gel bhi kam lagaya... toh ASR ke mind mein..coolan-coolan.. breezaan.. aa gayin..and he made the first sensible decision after a long time...😆

side note- Khushi needs a new darjee also.. I don't know how Sanaya can walk around in such tight clothes... no wonder she is bipolar and always second guessing herself.. no proper blood circulation... especially with that stupid braid and umpteen # of hairclips..

so for now..I think La played her shots well... I am not buying it though  and was quite surprised that ASR bought the act of not disclosing their break up in front of the family..

Kayko ?  La..explain me this ...

1. what makes you think it will break Nani's heart ?  seriously ...you think Nani would be heartbroken ... I think the opposite.. I think Nani always thought of Khushi for ASR...
  2. Anjali heartbroken ... how so ?  Anjali wants happiness for her brother..and would be happy to see that he is not in a loveless engagement .. I doubt she will even raise an eyebrow ..especially since she is starting a vrat marathon soon
  3. Mami, mama and Aakash..wouldn't care one way or the other...They would be perfectly fine as long as ASR is fine with it

La..honey...as usual..you have  a quite misplaced sense on how important you are to raizadas.. leave while the going is good... Haven't you noticed..raizadas..are all self involved..and care for others only when it is directly related to their own peace of mind or happiness...

will add more later... but lagta hai..ASR ko organic hair gel use karna padega... because frankly..i was surprised that he was really really respecting La..instead of letting his family know about the break up.. kitne logon ka time waste.. for the prep work of an engagement that's not even gonna happen...

ASR... dude !!!!!... do you have blinkers on when it comes to la and dear Jeeju ? 

will add more later... I have to edit my IPKKND IQ post... and re-sort the order there  😆😆

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divi 😃

You obsession on darjee 🤣 🤣 Arey CVs, koi tho suno yaar ! 😆

Actually for the points you mentioned above, ASR was extra xtra HOT today 😍 

Are you suspecting La ? 😲

I thought it was quite valid, because, naniji accepted for Akash's marriage only because Arnav got hooked. anyway, chodo, better than Kushi's logic.

I completely agree on Kushi's part, lagtha hai koi blood clot hogayi 😆
teek se soch bhi nahi karthi thi, bechari ! 😆

Arnav was really honest and kind today and first time gave something that La deserved - her freedom 🤗

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Darjee naya le aain?! accha hai, kamazkam ASR ko wo chote purane vests tou nahi pehne parein gein na!! 😆

anyways, i totally agree with the point that La wants to hide all this! They should atleast tell Anjali and Mami about it because Nani have her issues! 
mitthoo thumbnail
Hiya Nithi 😃😃

Arree haan... main to impt point bhool gayi... thanks for pointing that..ASR is first in line for ghhodi chadna ...😆😆

Y.. so it makes sense then I guess... too lazy to edit main post..

but.. seriously yaar... the suit did fit him well today... I pay attention to details..like that... kyonki story pe attention doon.. to tension hi tension 😆😆  so ..I focus on peripehrals 🤣

side note:  I have been experimenting on "its a 10' hair products..so very interested in how everyone's hair look... ..I still feel Anjali has  the best hair in the show..and best dressed female (not a hard contest to win !!)... If that's baby Anjali's real hair... so envious..she has very pretty hair..

La.. pe to mujhe bahut doubt hai yaar... aiske koi change hota hai kya ?  ..  I just find her change quite hard to digest.

Also ..we have yet to see her reactions when she finds out that ASR is in love with Khushi...I am expecting some sort of reaction.. She couldn't have turned a saint overnight yaar...

if she is truly positive..that ASR ki maya hai... that he is able to get that kind of break up !!

mitthoo thumbnail
Hi @areeba_blossom 😊😊

Mujhe to La pe doubt hai ... and I am thinking..yeh zaroor Shyam babu ke saath mil kar...baad mein..ASR aur Khushi ko dukhi karegi..

Maybe she will leave for now..and then Shyam will reach out to her..because to her..Khushi will be kinda like a former bff ...turned foe... and she may knowingly or unknowingly... aid in messing Khushi's khushi...

Ideal would be that La..feels happy for Khushi..but I doubt it... She couldn't have changed that much...and.. unrequited love makes people do strangest things... even if they have changed..

Mujhe to doubt hai La pe... ..  though i would love to be proven wrong... and also I hope if she is going to continue in the show... they give her a makeover.. and make her wearing slightly more fashionable attire  (I know I know... pichle janam mein..I was definetly a darjee  😆😆)
-Nithi- thumbnail
@Divi,

Story, kahan kahan kahan 😲 apne koi dekha 😲 😆 (just kidding, IPK's story line is way better than all other soaps 😆)

It is Anjali's hair unlike Kushi's nakli baal 😆 Yeah hands down, she is gorgeous and so her hair 😳 They can only concentrate on her looks as there is nothing to do with the character 😆

Actually, La's change is quite evident from the beginning. She is a good hearted female which was polished by Kushi. And note that she said this break up was expected. So, she was in a denial mode and didn't want to look out for the signs, didn't want to lose Arnav. 

So, everything adds up perfectly. I don't think she will feel upset as she knows ASR has not loved her at all. As Kushi is also her best friend !
mitthoo thumbnail
😊  Hey Nithi ...

hmm.. ok.. I will give in for now.. Kya pata La sudhar gayi...

Honestly..I found her IQ borderline above Baby Anjali..so don't really pay attention to her...remember that mirror-necklace scene.. where ASR is staring at Khushi ...and so visible in the mirror... I think that will be shown as flash back sometime..nahin toh us angle se shot kyon lete...

regardless... La and ASR have great chemistry..and make a really attractive pair to watch..and do react quite well to each other cues...so the scene was enjoyable to watch..

It's high time some new character comes into picture.. I would prefer to see another gorgeous hunk ..who is chill type of person.. no hidden angst or agenda... 

story ki hi to tension hai 🤣  I keep on looking for it every single day... kabhi milti hai.. kabhi kho jaati hai... Vakeel babu ki tarah 😆😆.. when I look for it in Gupta house...then story escapes to RM and when I reach RM ...story takes logic along with it...and hides in gupta house 🤣

-Nithi- thumbnail
Yeah Divi, I want Dhuruv Singh Raizaida, cool one 😍 3rd hottest hunk who is all friendly with Kushi and makes ASR J  😈
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Divi, can I call u by dat name, I was opening a thread doubting ls but guess wat, u did d honors first n did well. Even I hv a doubt la sudharing n thinking abt evry1 in d family of ASR. Is it her gud heart, her plan for khushi or a blooper of d show? Cv's need ur help n darzi is indeed needed for sanaka devi.Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
mitthoo thumbnail
Yup...Nithi 😆

Abhi ASR hai... to ab DSR ki dhinchak entry hogi  😊😊

ASR helicopter se aaya that... DSR... train se aayega...nahin to black harley davidson pe 😃😃 vroom vroom... and then bike park karte hi...andar aake La pe line maarega nahin to Khushi pe...

La pe line maare to great...lekin Khushi pe maare to balle balle because..I really want ASR to see someone flirting with Khushi and Khushi blushing and enjoying.. I want ASR to feel jealous.. would love to see that..

Back on the darjeegiri 😆...did you notice.. La was planning to have ASR wear a suit at the engagement ceremony... what's up with that..?  Here I am all ready to see ASR in indian attire...aur La usse phir se vested-buited with tie look mein imagine kar rahi thi...

Achha hua...they broke up 👏👏