Mods Ehmmbh Fan Fics thread attn. writers

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I really don't know if this is allowed on this forum. I read the rules and regulations but I couldn't understand if they said that we are not allowed to open a thread like this. Please tell me if this type of thread is not allowed. Guys as a newcomer it was really hard for me to find different stories written by Fans of the characters of the story. It was hard to go through every page trying to find a OS an Ss and an FF, and m sure it is hard for others too. So I liked to suggest the idea of all the amazing writers of the forum to kindly share the links to their stories here. It'll be easier for everyOne. Their are many people who have written so many great stories and it's hard to find every and some have their own pages but some people like me cant just go on different sites to see. May some of the writers kindly post the links to their series here. Guys once again if this is not allowed on IF plz tell me as I am not sure. Also once I see some people post their stories here I would post mine too if it is allowed. Thank you for your time. 😊 😊 also guys I know their already is a fan fic forum on this site but trying to find ehmmbh among all the other shows is hard. Hope u understand.Edited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I, myself was hoping to open a thread like this. I think this is allowed as many people on different forums have made indexes of the writing pieces and categorized them according to couple (which I'd definitely needed here as there are 2 couples) and whether it's an OS or SS or FF as that would change according to people's preferences as to what they wanna read or have time to read.
I would request someone who is good at posting links/mods/you πŸ˜› To create a thread like this, we can all posts our links and they can keep adding them to the index.
Waiting for mods to respond. 😊
And great idea, as always Brklyn_gal 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have requested for the same with the helpdesk. I totally agree that it is difficult to keep track of all the wonderful creations here
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sounds like a awesome idea so i hope it's allowed

Reya <3
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice idea,, sure it will help a member like me  who joined late here...
@topic poster: try to PM  this topic link to mods or add the word mods in the tittle... hope mods will consider your good thought😊..
Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya me too was thinking the same...hope mods agree...