•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was definitely not the last episode of GHSP. Although everyone is saying it was, ask you heart. Didn't everything seem incomplete? Didn't it seem as if it is only going away to take a short and sweet break? 

I beg all of you to keep faith and not leave this forum
Call and email the channel from different numbers and IDs so it seems like even more people. 
Remember, god will listen to us, but only if we believe in him without any doubts.

We have to keep on fighting; keep it constant with determination. We cannot let the channel think that GHSP was just a "phase" for us. We have to prove that we are dead serious about GHSP on their revamped channel.

DONT bid farewell. Keep on fighting. Believe. 

GHSP will be back before you know it.

I like ur optimisticism...
But i really don't think that there will be Geet tomorrow...the only thing we can live on are the old episodes.
And even DD was crying on the fact that it was ending. 😭
AGREED😛

MAANEET WILL COME BACK WITH A BANG...I JUST CAN FEEL IT😃

agree nd wil be with u

i am missing maneet
agreee 
im not even thinking of leaving dis forum ever aha 
and maaneet will cum back with dhamaka ;) 
Originally posted by 353535

I like ur optimisticism...
But i really don't think that there will be Geet tomorrow...the only thing we can live on are the old episodes.
And even DD was crying on the fact that it was ending. 😭

Don't take me in the wrong way, 

but negativity will destroy our last chance.
Agree with you dear
I will continuemy fight and really hope for Geet season 2
I miss Maaneet/Gurti so much
and I am not leaving my GF
Yaar , we are all trying our level best-----won't ever give up on ghsp----keep the faith !
We will not leave the forum.  Also, we will not leave any stone unturned till we get GHSP season 2 on Life OK.
awesome post...hugs and kisses 2 u...u stole da wordz out my mouth..ppl are giving up alrdy and leaving da forum or evn sayin GC/DD luk gud with others blah blah...i wont give up and plz request others not 2 either...kal and mail dem like mad and i have full faith season 2 is on da way buh 1 thing is GC/DD are not aware of what da fanz are doing 4 dem we need articles and segments wher fanz are demanding 4 season 2 we need our voice 2 b herad...can pls sum1 visit da office 2 demnding 4 an answer...and if u lotz kall star one and they say we have a surprise ask dem what da surprise is and tell dem dat we have been lied 2 on our faces and cheated by u lot so we demand an apology by giving us season 2 with gurti...
long live gurti/maaneet