India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No Bm No

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
BM plz as per the precap stand up what you have taken off dont let that man atleast make you wear you wore it because yu wanted to wear it but plz if you have taken it off dont let that man mae you wear it that is the holiness of magalsutar its not a necklace of panna today i take it off tomorrow ok family be happy you make me wear it no CVS dont make that mistake its a magalsutar which the lady has taken off now to make the world happy just wear it the holy mangal sutar will be disgusted oh Eshwaar you are definitely a gutter (drainage)Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpneel_jaySriBElvinadeejagiSiddhi_

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I think Suhana will definitely speak up and stop him!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlali

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i think nothing will happen of that sort warna how will suhana find out about the estate agent and if she stops bp in fornt of all then everyone will find out bm acceptance of him only as son, and family will turn him out..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I only wish that BM backsout and don't wear it, even if it is with some excuse but plesae don't wear it. Not at all from that izzatless man. Forget about he being insan, I started doubting whether he is a MAN??????????/ Guys men will have some self respect, even after his wife rejects him and snaps her Mangalasuthra in his hand, he goes on with his blabber and keeps calling her lovingly (feel like puking) Shailu and now went ahead and try to tie the mangalasuthrs to her in front of the family???????????

Is he human? I doubt...

Jaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnppearlali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index