Hitler Didi

who is rishi is he know indira since long

momloveme thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi i m new in this forumi just start to watch this show. pl tell me who is rishi and why he is hiding his identity??? who is elder brother of indira ? i mean vidit bhaiya where is he??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momloveme

hi i m new in this forumi just start to watch this show. pl tell me who is rishi and why he is hiding his identity??? who is elder brother of indira ? i mean vidit bhaiya where is he??

God Knows , Rishi identity is still i puzzle to us πŸ˜† , he came to stay at indiras house as a tennant n started interefering in Indira personal n professional lifeπŸ˜• n made her look bad infront of her own family , Indira is tolerating him because she cannot return his 3 months deposie n rent bak , agar paise rahte to she would hv thrown him out from her house

Vidit is Indiras elder brother may be younger than munna, indira seems close to vidit lekin vidit ke identity bhee secret hai, vidit is in usa but he never speaks to indira on the phone , 1-2 communication happened via voice message πŸ˜•

Rishis recent blunder is to helping n supporting mandira to run away , he eloped with her also πŸ˜† to macau without even thinking about mandira reputation n Sharmas reputation alsoπŸ˜• .do not why did he do???. todays rishikumar character hs been assassinated completlt,let see how cvs r going to repair this damage

Soon we will know the secret of Rishi n Vidit may be πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Concept in all reminds me of a malayalam movie : --

The heroine is always angry and bossing people around because she is solely responsible for everyone, her only brother is away for a job in Bombay who the hero accidently kills in the beginning. He comes to her village after finding her letter in the brother's village (saying she cant bear any more) and rents a room adjoining to her house paying her a rent.

I think Indira's brother too has suffered a similar fate.