Raisa- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i am not happy with jeevikas new look! she should wear sarees or go back to her old look.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like it it's different I hate the typical sari, and plus it's a mature version of her old look so she still pretty much looks the same
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well shes a punjabi and lives in Punjab now so she that's why we wears suits.
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You're forgetting... she's Punjabi. And Punjabi's typically don't wear sarees after marriage or in general... unless its ar a shaadi/special occasion.

PS- If there are any Punjabi gals out there... plz correct me if I am wrong. I am Hyderabadi, so I am going by what I have observed from my Punjabi friends.
puneetksingh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ you're right. I'm Punjabi and Punjabi girls don't usually wear sarees after marriage unless its a special occasion. I like her salwar suit but I do think they could make her look even better... 
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
disagree
i totally love it
she looks awesome love her dresses and her eyes
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peeta02

^ you're right. I'm Punjabi and Punjabi girls don't usually wear sarees after marriage unless its a special occasion. I like her salwar suit but I do think they could make her look even better... 

i concur.  i am gujarati, so i know saris are more the style of wear for married gujaratis while my aunt wore punjabi suits after marrying into a punjabi family.  (being in the US, i do not think i'd have the opportunity/ability to wear traditional wear after marrying .. but just like that is personal preference, i think the chachi wears saris because she likes them ðŸ˜† heroine to her own pictures ðŸ˜‰)  i also like jeevika's slawar suit but the three quarter sleeves look a bit ill fitting ... otherwise i think they also kept true to her style but made it more mature and unique from her pre-marriage outfits
Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Jeevika's dress.  She has a very photogenic face, and is looking more beautiful after her marriage.
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
disagree
she z lukin adorable in evryy lookk
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
disagree..m loving her new look...she is luking gorgeous