Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update dear😊...i am really enjoying these FB scenes😃...it is surely helping to know the strength of their bond...

looking forward to see more cute FB scenes b/w Any & Veer...& also the one when she proposed him😳...
Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys bombard dis page with ur requests for rtmc show...

sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part, Dhanvi 👏 Anu is so naughty that she did very bad prank  with veer n poor veer n very sweet that he didn't say anything to anu on her Prank n Helped her and aAnu even she hurt so badly she came to school to say soory to Veer for her act
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very sweet update dear...😊want to know how they eventually fell in love😊
P.S.-plz don't forget to pm me😊.as i won't be able to comment for the updates of next week due to 
my xams..
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
so sweet😊
loving the fb
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updates
 loved it 
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 11 flashback cont...

Ronit "you know Veer we are having two day trip to Manali..."

Veer "wow...i will go, I love hills, snow"

Ronit "me too yaar..."

Veer "when are we going...??"

Ronit "next month...our class teacher told us"

Pradeep "hey Veer look here..."

some boys were playing with the cold drinks near the canteen...they were vigorously shaking the coke bottles before opening, Shaking the unopened bottle of coke caused bubbles of carbon dioxide to line the inside walls of the bottle. Then they opened the bottle and threw the liquid with bubbles on girls around them .When they opened the bottle the bubbles expanded out far away and escaped taking a lot of the coke with them.

Veer "that's fun...let me try"

Veer hold a bottle of coke and started shaking, as soon as he opened the lid towards the other side to throw on a group of girls...he was shocked...but then he smiled...

Her uniform was full of coke bubbles...soon the bubbles vanished leaving all the area wet.

Ananya angrily came towards him "how dare you???"

Veer "sorry Ananya we were just playing" he smiled

Ananya "so disgusting Veer, how could you...look at my uniform...i feel like killing you"

Veer "don't get angry please..."

Ananya "i won't leave you Veer" she went near him...Veer started running from there towards the playground...Ananya ran after him... "run Veer...but I won't leave you..."

Veer "catch me if you can"

Ananya ran after him...he was faster than her...

After some time...

Veer stopped and looked behind... he saw her standing almost out of breath...her right hand on her waist... her beautiful hair popped out of her hair band...

Ananya "stop Veer..." she said slowly...

Veer smiled and came towards her... "hit me"

Ananya looked up at him...

he came near and with his fingers moved the strings of her hair behind her ears

shockingly she hit him on his shoulder "stupid, idiot"

Veer gazed at her... and put his hand on her mouth... " I swear I don't feel any regret of throwing coke on you...i want to throw more all over you" and ran away without listening to her...

Ananya was furious "stupid moron...next time you just see what I do"

Ananya got super angry at him... as she walked out of the gate...she saw some boys fighting she came closer and saw there was a group of boys insulting one boy...she jumped in their fight "wait...why are you all insulting him??"

Rahul "you stay out of this...girls shouldn't come in where boys are fighting..."

Ananya "why?? only boys have the license to fight ?"

Rahul "so you will fight???" he started laughing...

Atul "go stupid girl...let us talk with this geek"

Ananya "how dare you say me stupid...you are stupid, you are scoundrel...you are bloody dirty ass..."

Atul glanced around the crowd "will you stop abusing or shall i"

Ananya "shall I ??? what??? what will you do moron...??"

Atul and Rahul stared at her angrily...

Veer saw a huge crowd at the gate and went forward to see...

Ananya "fine lets see who abuses more...you just start once...i will give you a tight answer...i won't stand your shit"

Veer went forward to stop her "wait Ananya"

Ananya "you!!! just get lost"

Veer "ok ok now just come and leave...why are you fighting with these boys??"

Ananya "why??? because they said I am stupid...and I will kill them"

Veer tried to calm her but she wasn't ready to listen at all... finally he grasped her from her waist and pulled her out of the crowd...

Ananya "i don't believe it"

Veer "what??"

Ananya "you didn't say anything to them, instead you pulled me from there...how bad of you...it proves you are coward"

Veer "no I am smart not coward...fighting like this will only make you angry and it will damage your health"

Ananya was breathing angrily and staring at her "in that case I don't think so we can even become friends..."

Veer "so you want to be friends with someone who is violent"

Ananya "not violent but brave"

Veer "i am brave...but I don't like fighting uselessly"

Ananya "fine then go to hell"

Veer smiled at her while she walked outside the gate...

______********

Next day...

Veer sat next to Ananya in class...

Ananya "wow...i am sitting with coward...no way" she stood up to change her seat then saw all the seats are occupied...finally she gave a angry look at sat with him

Veer "look Ananya...its not that I don't get angry or I don't fight but I don't angry on little things and I hate fighting over small issues"

Ananya "did I talk to you...so please don't try to explain me anything...i don't care"

Veer gazed at her and smiled "your cheeks get red when you are angry"

Ananya looked at him "so ?? do you want some other color??"

Veer "you look like apple"

Ananya "from apple I remember I didn't had my lunch...oh my God I am so hungry..." she opened her tiffin box and found sandwich... "just one sandwich!!"

Veer "why you eat more than that??...if you are feeling hungry I can get something from the canteen."

Ananya "yes canteen...lets go to the canteen"

Veer "ok come"

Ananya looked at the small menu on the gate... "wow I can have one burger, one large fries, one orange juice, one cheese sandwich, one ice cream, yes one pastry, hmmm let me think …..well one chocolate...thats all"

Veer gaped "thats all...wow you eat so less Ananya"

Ananya smiled at him and sat on the chair...

Veer came and sat opposite to her...

Ananya looked at him "you know Veer...you are not bad...you are a very good boy...too perfect for any girl"

Veer "really?? hmmm"

Ananya "do you have a girlfriend??"

Veer "no but I admire a girl"

Ananya "wow...whose that lucky girl...i have heard so many girls in our class are just crazy for you..."

Veer smiled... "i will tell you sometime"

Ananya was eating while Veer just gazed at her... "oh this burger is yummy...i never tried the canteen food but from tomorrow I will only eat here...oh thanks Veer"

Veer "my pleasure...can I ask you one thing?"

Ananya "sure...go ahead"

Veer "do you have a boyfriend?"

Ananya "do you think I will have a boyfriend...no Veer not at all...there are some reasons behind this... one I was in girls school, never interacted with boys at all, second I think all boys are selfish and they only want one thing from every girl, third I haven't met my dream boy yet"

Veer "whose your dream boy??"

Ananya "well let me describe nicely...he should be handsome, smart, rich, powerful, strong and ….loving of course"

Veer "wow...you think you will find all qualities in one boy??"

Ananya "lets see...because I won't fall for any boy...he has to be special...because I am special..."

Veer smiled and gazed at her...

____************

Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome👏
loved it
amazing
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2