Fan Fictions

My Jigar Da Tukda (RTMC FF)Last partpg45 - Page 7

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ananyashera

😊 nice update dear...

loved the scenes between veer & ananya...

but their families...they both r hiding each other's identity from their families...is there any problem b/w them?...well we r looking forward to know the mystery...

plz plz update soon...

Thanks sweetie...will update soon😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsanyo

lov u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lov u ...lov u ...so much

thank you so much sweetie...love you😊
Freethinker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

nice part dear...

veer can't say "no" to ananya for anything ...& ananya...she is so possesive 😆...

but what is the matter with their families?...is there any problem b/w them?...

plz update soon...waiting to know what happens next...

Thanks sweetie...will update soon 😊
Freethinker thumbnail

Part 4

In College...

Priya "but why can't you tell and why are you hiding your relationship??"

Ananya "you won't understand"

Priya "he's rich, you are rich and your families share equal status then what's the matter Ananya??"

Ananya while eating her favorite burger "well it's a long story"

Priya "what will you do then?? I mean will you leave Veer??"

Ananya stared angrily at her "are you insane?? do you think I will leave Veer or Veer will leave me because of our families...you know what... I don't care" she got up angrily and walked away from there...

Priya "Ananya..." she was shouting when Veer came back from his basketball practice...he heard Priya shouting...

Veer "where's Ananya??"

Priya "Veer I didn't mean to say...she is really angry..."

Veer "don't worry...i will handle her" he walked towards the car park and saw Ananya rushing into the car...she started the car and drove in full speed towards the exit gates of the college...Veer quickly took his car to chase her...he called her.

Ananya picked up her phone while driving "Veer...please go back...i am upset"

Veer "listen Ananya...please stop the car...i am behind you..."

Ananya "stop chasing me and go back Veer" she was driving in full speed towards the other side of the town which was less populated...

Veer drove faster then her and somehow managed to pull her car to an edge... it made a shrieking sound...

Veer got off the car and opened the door of Ananya's car "are you insane?? if something happened to you"

Ananya looked at him angrily "then what??? I would have died"

Veer slapped her "how dare you say that??" he got annoyed at her...

Ananya touched her cheek...tears were floating down her eyes... that was the last thing Veer could see...he came closer and hugged her tightly "i am sorry...i slapped you"

Ananya didn't say anything but kept on sobbing...

Veer looked at her...wiped her tears "please Ananya...don't cry." he knew how she will stop crying... "ok I will take you to disc tonight...and we will eat your favorite burger" Ananya looked at him... "now smile baby"

Ananya smiled "fine then I will have Vodka shots"

Veer smiled back "ok...ok done"

Ananya hugged him...and kissed him...

Veer "now tell me what was the reason of this sudden reaction..."

Ananya "you know Priya...she said if my family creates trouble will I leave you...Veer how dare she say that?"

Veer "well Ananya...it was just a simple question...nothing to get angry...we know we won't leave each other...let her say..."

Ananya "to hell with her"...she curled her arms around his neck "i can't even hear this kind of simple question..."

Veer "hmmm...now lets go back to college"

Ananya "wait..."

Veer stopped "what??"

Ananya came closer and kissed him gently on his lips...Veer embraced her tightly in his arms and kissed back deeply...

_____************

Malhotra House...

Baldev "But putar...i normally go for walk in the evening...now its the time to have paranthas"

Shilpa "here Dad, please have some juice...Dad you should go in the morning and evening...you know Doctor Mittal has said"

Baldev "Dr Mittal doesn't know anything..."

Shilpa smiled "dad its for your own good...now please go for a walk"

Baldev never liked morning walk but he was forced by his daughter-in-law...he started walking towards the other side of the house...

In the park...

after few minutes he saw an old lady with jogging suit and felt like joining her...

Baldev approched her very near "good morning" he said with a broad smile...

Sulekha looked at him and smiled "good morning gentleman"

Baldev was happy that a woman and that too first time in his life said gentleman... "how are you beautiful lady?"

Sulekha always loved if someone praised her... she immediately stopped "oh I am very well thanks"

Baldev smiled back at her...

Sulekha "well I never saw you before...you seem new to this park"

Baldev "yes...normally I go to other park..."

Sulekha "its good to exercise...i like people who are fit"

Baldev responded immediately "well I go for my morning and evening walk everyday...i am really health conscious you see"

Suleka "that is very good...i like it...sorry I have to go for my round now..."

Baldev "ok...will talk later"

_____************

Chadha house...

Manmohan "alright then you buy that land first... before that Malhotra buys it...i want to show Malhotra that I am more efficient and capable of him" while talking on the phone...

Ananya was entering when she heard her Dad... "oh no ...not again..." she said and walked upstairs...

Mitali "listen I am going for my kitty party...so make these things for dinner" while instructing a servant.

Sulekha "where are you going??"

Mitali "mom I am going for my kitty party"

Sulekha "alright...where's Ananya...haven't seen her since yesterday"

Mitali "she must be in her room"

Sulekha went to Ananya's room... she was playing game on her laptop... "Ananya" she said

Ananya "Grandma... please come"

Sulekha "how is my Any??"

Ananya "please don't call me Any..." made a frown

Sulekha "ok..ok Ananya...i only kept your name..."looked at her hair... "why your hair is so rough...wait let me oil them"

Ananya hated oil '.. "no please...its smells disgusting."

Sulekha "no my doll...its a very nice smell of coconut...see if your hair looks shiny and beautiful all the boys will look at you"

Ananya "i don't want every boy looking at me"

Sulekha "oh you want one boy then??? well that's good Ananya...i mean you must be serious with only one man in your life..."

Ananya "really?? hmmm well what if you have only one boyfriend Grandma"

Sulekha "if you have one boyfriend then its very good...but make sure you get married to him one day" smiled while oiling her hair.

Ananya " hmmm...don't worry Grandma I will marry him no matter what happens"

Sulekha "what??? do you have a boyfriend??"

Ananya "hmmm well honestly I like him a lot"

Sulekha "Ananya look at me...tell me honestly"

Ananya looked at her " yes Grandma...i like him...and I am serious about him"

Sulekha "fine...but make sure about one thing...don't let him touch you"

Ananya "what???? touch??? but why??"

Sulekha "because boys only want one thing...don't let him touch you and see if he's still serious for you"

Ananya was thinking about what her Grandma said...

____*********

Malhotra house...

Shilpa "why no??? you must attend family functions as well...Veer I have always seen you partying with your friends all the time"

Veer "mom please...i hate family functions...don't force me"

Baldev "what happened??"

Shilpa "see Dad...Mrs Khanna has kept a pooja at her place and has invited everyone...i think Veer should attend pooja functions..."

Baldev looked at Veer who seemed completely irritated of his mother "Veer Putar...i think your mom is right...lets go for sometime"

Shilpa smiled "see...thanks Dad...please ask him to get ready...we will leave after two hours"

as Shipla left Veer stared at his Grandfather "what??? how could you grandpa??"

Baldev "Veer putar sometimes you should come with family as well...i never mind when you come late from discs and parties...but today its only a question of one hour...lets go"

Veer "fine...but I will be bored"

Baldev "don't worry '.there will be beautiful girls around" and smiled

Veer "no use...i have the most beautiful girl" winked back...

____***********

Edited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 lovely update dear...

veer & ananya love each other so much😊...they know about the problems they r going to face from families & still they r willing to be together no matter what...i liked it...(i feel the situation is like prithvi & sanyogita)...

& their grand-parents r going to become friends...& they both r understanding & veer & ananya share their secrets with them easily...i hope they will help these two when they will face problems in future...

so Malhotra & Chadha r business rivals...hmmm...lets see what happens...

plz plz update soon...waiting...
Smoking_up thumbnail
loved the update dear...
They both r sooo serious about each other man I toh just loved it :-)
Continue soon
Thanxx for the pm
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update dear
superb
Cont soon
Thnx for the pm
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,loved it

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
luvd it
Awe! Ananya cant even tolerate talks of separation.
Sooo sweet.
luvd the way Veer handled the situation.
update soon

prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...cute update dhanvi😊so there is really sumthing wrong b/w this family...but veer and anu love each other very much...they will definiteli overcome it😃and veer's grandpa is flirting with anu's grandma😆...update soon...waiting😍 Edited by prahelika - 12 years ago