Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Which Actress Has the Best Personality? (Page 7)

ladygaga. Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nkapoor2 Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga.Nimmi.Lord_Voldemort

ladygaga. Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonchalant

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Yahoo2

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katalicious

Katrina IMO. She keeps it simple and keeps her mouth shut at the same time. She doesnt talk shit about others, just keeps herself engrossed in work. And she is dedicated. I hope she reaches the position she wants :) Even though I personally think she has already :)

Not to pick on you or Kat in particular but one thing I disagree in regard to appreciating someone's personality for being polite or staying mum for the most part (as in the case of Katrina and the likes who stay miles away from making un-PC remarks) is that absence of, or rather keeping your real personality under wraps, can hardly be called having a personality. Katrina has a nice personality for not opening her mouth at all? really now? I mean, I don't see what's so admirable about cowering from saying anything offensive just because it might spark a controversy? That makes you a wallflower, if you ask me and as far as I go, I see nothing admirable about being a wallflower. 

Edited by Easy_A - 16 December 2011 at 2:52pm

.Alluring.

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Easy_A

Originally posted by Katalicious

Katrina IMO. She keeps it simple and keeps her mouth shut at the same time. She doesnt talk shit about others, just keeps herself engrossed in work. And she is dedicated. I hope she reaches the position she wants :) Even though I personally think she has already :)

Not to pick on you or Kat in particular but one thing I disagree in regard to appreciating someone's personality for being polite or staying mum for the most part (as in the case of Katrina and the likes who stay miles away from making un-PC remarks) is that absence of, or rather keeping your real personality under wraps, can hardly be called having a personality. Katrina has a nice personality for not opening her mouth at all? really now? I mean, I don't see what's so admirable about cowering from saying anything offensive just because it might spark a controversy? That makes you a wallflower, if you ask me and as far as I go, I see nothing admirable about being a wallflower. 

i completely agree with you.. that's the main reason why i never liked Katrina.. because of her over diplomatic nature.. because she keeps everything under wrap it's hard to guess how she is in real and she comes as a very fake to me.

I like Preity because she is not fake.. she shows what she is. she has a cool and funny attitude most of the time.. 
Lara dutta is pretty cool too!

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
^^^True...thats why I cant pick Katrina and also all those 'private' actresses who prefer to stay mum rather than offend someone. Rani is another actress who comes to mind who used to be similarly diplomatic in the past. Thats why she managed to be a part every camp in Bollywood. Aishwarya is another actress who comes to mind. She spreads happy rumours about herself thru 'friends' and 'sources' and yet she never spoke up upfront. And ofcourse she hardly retaliated to negative rumours directly letting them rot thus made it seem that she was guilty of whatever she was accused of.
I'd rather take muh phat Kareena over these three. She said what she wanted to say...made mistakes...apologized...and still managed to work with most people.

.Alluring.

Go to top