Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Which Actress Has the Best Personality? (Page 3)

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Pretiy Zinta for may reasons , who cares if she takes coke, goes for plastic surgeries and all , i really like the gals personality 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

aitor-metrowzer Goldie

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
from the current lot I really liked Deepika during OSO, BAH days but after the breakup I've begun to like her less and lessOuch I'm still her fan but I'm not that excited for her movies/interviews like I once was

Anushka seems like another grounded person who doesnt take nonsense from anyone. I havent seen a lot of her interviews, I've only seen her in KWK

also Vidya Balan...she is just great, she seems grounded and I love her wit. I remember when she came on KBC to promote Dirty Picture and I was impressed the way she kept her cool with Big B AND biggest of all she talked with him in Hindi the whole time which was very commendable (my dad has the biggest pet peeve about award shows when these BW celebs always converse in English and Hindi is sidelined)

Edited by Tani91 - 14 December 2011 at 10:57pm
Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

huneymonsta Senior Member
huneymonsta
huneymonsta

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Kajol

Honest and Loud
2direct IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TereLiye_TaAnuNkapoor2

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Aishwarya

Reasons:

- She never praises herself or says a single hurtful thing about others.
- Doesn't have any silly catfights with other actresses. Doesn't indulge in mudslinging.
- She is criticized even if she giggles or sneezes, yet she always keeps her calm and is very graceful. No other actress gets as much shit written about her as she does. I love how she handles all this.
- Caring, dignified, a NORMAL person, family-oriented, religious, kind, giving, extremely hardworking and selfless.. Unique blend of being traditional and modern.
- Very down to earth and humble. No starry airs. Very kind to fans. Hardworking and extremely professional.
- How many ups and downs she has had in life. I love that she doesn't have any regrets or is apolegitic about it.
- How real she is. She gets a lot of flak for her giggles. She could stop giggling and put on a fake smile instead to do away with the criticism, but she never does. Because that's the way she is. Love the fact that she doesn't change herself to what the world wants her to be like.
- Her high values and morals that she never compromises on - for example, not endorsing fairness creams.
- She obviously has one of the most beautiful faces and could have easily ridden on that for her career. She could have picked movies that had no substance but would have been definite hits, and she could have not cared at all about making herself a better actress, but that has never been her priority and she'll have my respect forever because of that. She continues to experiment with new roles, and challenges herself as an actress. I like that she sticks to her guns and never compromises herself for her career.
- How she keeps her private life private! How she doesn't scream from the rooftops about her achievements.
- Her confidence. It's the same confidence transformed her from a middle class Mangalore girl to the biggest female superstar India has ever seen.
- People keep taking cheap shots at her, but she never gives it back to them. I don't know if this is a good thing or not. But sometimes I feel she should retaliate. Hmmm.. but she thinks silence is the most powerful thing in the world. So be it!

I could come up with more.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.youknowmehedwig_fawkesElusiveDevotionMaraudersTani91_Sano_ibelieveinpinkWildestDreams

Go to top