Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
The one and only Katrina Kaif. Unlike other actresses you won't find her taking digs at her competitors. She respects every other actress, even though she often gets criticized.. she never takes it much to her heart because she knows how much her fans love her. And she is not the "smartest" or as we say "chalaak" ladki as all the other actresses, maybe because she is born in the UK. And yes it's not easy for a girl from the UK who doesn't even know Hindi, to reach the position she has. A very hard-working and beautiful lady :)
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fredia Pinto. I think she's very calm, composed, and creative! 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

a friend of mine, her uncle ran into her at the airport and asked for her autograph and she was super rude. ðŸ˜•
and then my other friend's dad organizes events and such and he said she's super nice to people she knows but not that nice to fans... he said kajol, aishwariya and priyanka are sweethearts but the rudest is rani mujherjee. 
its weird tho cuz both rani and PZ come across as sweet people

That's true. We can't judge people based on their interviews. You have to meet them in real life to know if they are sweet or not. Sometimes looks can be mistaken as the person being evil or being down to earth.

Our viewbie for a deepika site, she was a designer for deepika one time and she said she was the sweetest person ever.
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aish, Kareena, Sonam, Anushka, Tabu (whatever little I've seen of her in interviews..I've liked)...Freida Pinto and Vidya Balan are also good in interviews. I think my list would more be who's interesting/engaging to me in interviews rather than best personalities.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love Preity and karishma for who they are.
Katrina Kaif. She is always calm, honest and positive when giving interviews...
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Well don't people think their favourite has the best personality? 😆

Anyways, I have a few but let me go with Vidya here...she is very confident, humourous and charming :) Super witty and fun too!

I totally agree with you here IHD!!

Vidya is it for me at the moment...she has managed to steal everyones thunder and I am actually proud of her!! 

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

add kareena 2 the list...its her fav 2

she also likes Prison Break and stuff, she does not swear by it

😆

So true! What you see is what you get...like literally! And you might not like either what you see or what you get in her case... but thats just how it is.  😆 I don't think its possible to see characters like her anymore.. in the era of polished, fake and manufactured personalities. These days the real personalities of the celebs get lost somewhere within the hoards of online fans, pr agents and other shenanigans.
Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

😆

So true! What you see is what you get...like literally! And you might not like either what you see or what you get in her case... but thats just how it is.  😆 I don't think its possible to see characters like her anymore.. in the era of polished, fake and manufactured personalities. These days the real personalities of the celebs get lost somewhere within the hoards of online fans, pr agents and other shenanigans.

I do not agree with that, people often take being loud as being honest, is it so hard to believe that one can actually be polite/nice?
Edited by Nkapoor2 - 12 years ago