Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s.h.a.z.a.n.a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with yuvika_15. However, based from interviews, what i read and heard, I would go with Preity's. That is why she is my favourite actress of all time. I have read fans having bad encounters with her but i also read people having amazing experience with her. I think her personality stands out. She is a very confident woman. 

I also think Aish is another lady who has a nice personality. Though at times i can find her boring, but sometimes silence is golden. 
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor2

nice siggies and avis duggulicious! can I use them sometime in the long run? xo

thanku😛yeah,you can use them😉
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I will say Preity, Sushmita Sen,.they are bindaas and have helped in many causes...like their nature and personality.

Also, Anushka shes straight to the point a sharp shooter
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

it was a long time ago interview. Oh really? to her fans? I never heard of preity being rude to her fans...do u know the story behind that one. I heard that Kat was rude to her fans...one fan from the airport and another fan who met her on the set with akki's movie

a friend of mine, her uncle ran into her at the airport and asked for her autograph and she was super rude. ðŸ˜•
and then my other friend's dad organizes events and such and he said she's super nice to people she knows but not that nice to fans... he said kajol, aishwariya and priyanka are sweethearts but the rudest is rani mujherjee. 
its weird tho cuz both rani and PZ come across as sweet people
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 12 years ago
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Anushka Sharma

She doesnt seem fake. She has confidence issues, but she seems like a genuinely likeable person.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
for me it has got to be Kareena, i mean what there not to like? I love her selfless, polite and under-stated personality.

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

for me it has got to be Kareena, i mean what there not to like? I love her selfless, polite and under-stated personality.

😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

thanku😛yeah,you can use them😉

thankyou😃
These are the reason why I like Karisma Kapoor:
-she is humble, honest, simple, polite, nice, cultured, hardworking, confident, friendly and passionate towards acting. She is not insecure, happy to be herself, is an amazing daughter, mother, sister; and a brilliant actor.

-Also because her personality is a lot like mine! I also love the fact that her favourite show is F.R.I.E.N.D.S, as that is my favourite show also! and it is Hrithik's favourite show too!
Edited by Nkapoor2 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nkapoor2

-Also because her personality is a lot like mine! I also love the fact that her favourite show is F.R.I.E.N.D.S, as that is my favourite show also! and it is Hrithik's favourite show too!

add kareena 2 the list...its her fav 2