Posted: 12 years ago
1.PICK! 
2.WHY? 
3.And what qualities define GOOD personality
4. Please: NO BASHING!😆

The pics below are for inspiration purposes, but pick whoever your heart desires.😳 GO!

Katrina IMO. She keeps it simple and keeps her mouth shut at the same time. She doesnt talk shit about others, just keeps herself engrossed in work. And she is dedicated. I hope she reaches the position she wants :) Even though I personally think she has already :)
oh gosh ahha I don't really think we're in any place to judge any celebrity.

What we see is a fatass facade --> their real selves are as mysterious to the viewer, as are the innards of the contents of genuine doner kebabs --> no one knows what the heck is in them!

We can't simply determine that an actress or actor is sweet and caring just because she likes to publicize her charity-waale photos because she doesn't like to publicize the nitty gritties of her other activities

waise bhi.. what does "best personality" mean... a personality is composed of all goods and bads of a person. How can we judge the better of someone's goods by only emphasizing on someone else's bads to create the comparison?

I ask too many questions 😆
I liked preity's personality...she was the original bubbly girl. And than other girls came who tried hard to copy her personality but it seemed fake to me
preity for sure.. from my side
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

preity for sure.. from my side

we think alike sallufanno...I think that's why I like ur posts😆
Well don't people think their favourite has the best personality? 😆

Anyways, I have a few but let me go with Vidya here...she is very confident, humourous and charming :) Super witty and fun too!
aww yeah.. we do have alots of thought in common.. hehehehe

Priyanka minus all the kareena drama 

Preity: she's funny and not fake at all. minus her rude personality in reality

i really like rani's personality (on tv at least.)  I've heard she's super rude in real though which sucks. 
I don't think Preity is rude. She says the truth. I was so proud of her when she stand up for herself against the kapoors when she was talking about how star kids had it easy in movies and people make them seem like they are the world's best gift...I forgot her exact words but she seriously did piss off the kapoor sisters...lol