Hitler Didi

What Indira really want to say?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
While discussing in  yesterday 14th december episodes Indira says matter not "us paap ka bhoj main hi dhoungi" (I will be the one to pay for the deed which Mandira commited)The meaning is big.
How will she pay it? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1 option can be " she meant she will bring Mandira safely back home without any controversy " 

2nd option " she will make mandira marry rishi " as her mum said agar bahar walo ko pata chal gaya to fir mandira se kaun shadi karega, rishi will be the only person can marry her kyonki usee ne bhagaya hai use, due to the society ,he has to marry her  

3rd option - send rishi to jail for his idiotic step for helping mandira to elope to different country with him , i can understand mandira is an idiot but what happen to this stupid rishi, he has lost it 

bakee samajh main nahi aa raha hai .. but Rishi character is very hard to digest at the moment , it seems mandira knows Rishi secret n she is blackmailing him n that is why he is helping her n she will take this help in a different way n will take advantage 
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
poor girl shouldn't pay for characterless mandira.
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

poor girl shouldn't pay for characterless mandira.

She has been paying the price for her whole family than she will do anything for mandiras reputation also kyonki kisee ko pata chala society mai kee Mandira ran away with Rishi, koi bhee logic nahi dhoondhega , they will only blame the girl n her family than who will marry Mamdira😕

If mandira is characterless than what rishi is ? baba kaaamdeb
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

She has been paying the price for her whole family than she will do anything for mandiras reputation also kyonki kisee ko pata chala society mai kee Mandira ran away with Rishi, koi bhee logic nahi dhoondhega , they will only blame the girl n her family than who will marry Mamdira😕

If mandira is characterless than what rishi is ? baba sant 

I don't know as I'm also waiting for the big-bigger-biggest secret to be revealed.hope it is soon.
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
donno wats happeining HD... so confusing,,, still many ques are unanswerd... who is rishi?? and wer is his vidit bhaiya?? and all😕
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nammu90

donno wats happeining HD... so confusing,,, still many ques are unanswerd... who is rishi?? and wer is his vidit bhaiya?? and all😕

a big confusion,so much unanswered questions.