Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Shaheen was Salman's first love?

The writer has posted comments on this articleTNN | Dec 13, 2011, 08.23PM IST

Shaheen|Salman Khan|Dilip Kumar
AND
DISCUSS
Salman Khan More Pics

Somy Ali is often touted as actor Salman Khan's first love. However, it was at Dilip Kumar's 89th birthday bash that we learnt an interesting trivia about the actor.

It so happens that Salman Khan, when in college dated Shaheen, the niece of Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu. The two were known to be very fond of each other. However, Shaheen married Sumit Saigal and has a daughter named Sayesha.

Salman and Shaheen met each other at Dilip Kumar's birthday bash recently, and were seen to be extremely cordial and comfortable with each other. "There was absolutely no awkward moment," a guest at the event informs us.

With most of Salman's loves moving on, and eventually settling down, we wonder when the eligible bachelor Salman will tie the knot.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Shaheen is pretty. Btw I wonder if they will launch her daughter with Salman after few years. Reminds me of this joke:

45 saal ka SALMAN KHAN ladki dekhne gaya!
Ladki ki Maa behosh ho gayi!
Hosh aya
kaaran pucha
boli- 20 saal pehle ye muje bhi dekhne aaya tha

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
shes pretty, but still think Somy is better
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Which just goes to prove that if Salman had married at the appropriate age he would have had a gal as old as Kat...and a damaad as old as Ranbir ;-) (not fight with Ranbir for a gal)

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

And the one behind in pink looks like her daughter... She was the one everyone was setting up with Ranbir in that other thread... πŸ˜†

First love? Some other day we will get to know about some other gal as his first loveπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Bechari terha saal ki ladki ka setting thirty year old ke saath ho rahaan tha... It was hilarious...πŸ˜†

😲 she doesn't look 13 ... very pretty though
maybe Saira wants to launch her with Ranbir in 5-6 yrs, Salman would be in his 50s then πŸ˜†

Well, she remarried a Gujju-Brit  πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Meena1

they are no longer together..So Sallu still has a chance to rekindle his old romance πŸ˜†

Sumit Saigal is good looking ... kya hua? acting nahi aati hogi πŸ€” I havnt watched any of his films ... ya phir bad choices
Originally posted by: piya_10

Sumit Saigal is good looking ... kya hua? acting nahi aati hogi πŸ€” I havnt watched any of his films ... ya phir bad choices

Your first guess is right, Piya.  πŸ˜Š

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

^^.. it's probably the one sitting up front..?

yep shes the one sitting up front in the white.  she was also in a film called maha sangram with govinda and vinod khanna.  i also remember reading quite a few of her interviews at one time.  however, i dont know if she did any more films...never really heard of her after that.  she seemed to be a decent actress...maybe her marriage had something to do with her career never taking off.