Bigg Boss Season 5

sid calls amar a good man..

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now sid realised amar is good man? such a hypocrite ,when last week he was the one calling amar a cheapo😡 It was fun watching him begging before amar to do the task and amar rightly shooed him off...even symond shooed sid off,it didn't even take symond one week to realise how irritating sid is.Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Staying with Shonali he is also got the habit of forgetfulness... It's contagious...😆...
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He didnt mean it he said so that amar does the task properly ...after captaincy got over he was saying because of the captaincy he had to fake the polite talk with amar
wicked gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: mastipartner

He didnt mean it he said so that amar does the task properly ...after captaincy got over he was saying because of the captaincy he had to fake the polite talk with amar

so that makes him a liar and a hypocrite no?preciously what i am saying.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mastipartner

Maybe, he didn't mean what he said last week either😉
SID wanted Amar to do his tasks during his captaincy. Its his choice to make someone work by hook or crook. I dont judge him based on this statement.

But Amar a nice man??? Sometimes you have to praise donkey to get the things straight.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sosweet

SID wanted Amar to do his tasks during his captaincy. Its his choice to make someone work by hook or crook. I dont judge him based on this statement.

But Amar a nice man??? Sometimes you have to praise donkey to get the things straight.

so your only going to judge sid by the statements that fits your preconeived notions of him and ignore the rest. 
wicked gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sosweet

and where has sids spine suddenly disappeared then? he is captain he should order people around no?why didn't he go and create drama as usual  in bigg boss lap that nobody is listening to him?since the arrogant twat couldn't get anyone to work for him he has now gone back to begging..serves him right..karma is a b!tch..good for amar to show him his place.
Originally posted by: wicked gal

and where has sids spine suddenly disappeared then? he is captain he should order people around no?why didn't he go and create drama as usual  in bigg boss lap that nobody is listening to him?since the arrogant twat couldn't get anyone to work for him he has now gone back to begging..serves him right..karma is a b!tch..good for amar to show him his place.

Yes i agree thats kinda funny . Now all his attitide gone when he used to show while with sky. Salman just set him right. Sid should thank salman for what he is right now. I still dont say SID is perfect...he still needs some mentors...and i think what all he is going through right now is due to his karma and he deserves it. But i dont hate him...i still want him to change a lot, less rageous and more control on his emotions
Originally posted by: MrManagement

so your only going to judge sid by the statements that fits your preconeived notions of him and ignore the rest. 

To be honest i am still trying to understand what you want to say...can you please eloborate so that i can explain better😃