Poll

what else will rashi be restricted to do?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hello guys as rashi has been restricted from doing kitchen work, what else will she be restricted to??

in the precap she gives sev puri to gopi, kokila is fuming!! so what else will she do??

what do you think?

Vote, Comment, Like!
Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
See, if rashi was restricted to see gopi, then koki would never have allowed her and mami to go and see her..nor our gopi would allow koki to do that...
Even though i doubt whether koki or hetal will say but jigar will not sleep in the same room as rashi
or he can borrow the sofa in aham's room as goahm will soon move to bed😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she will not be allowed to take part in the pooja that they have arranged in the evening
moksha89 thumbnail
i feel like jigar will not want to be near rashi so he'd either kick her out of his room, make her sleep on the floor, or he'll sleep elsewhere.. just like his big bro, aham did to gopi( ðŸ˜¡) lol.  & we all know that jigar has the ability to flip on a switch to be "angry-young-man" ðŸ˜† Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago
rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nah  dun think that they will stoop to such low n separating raji 2 sleep

maybe jigar will make the choice
i waiting 4 the night to come
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We just have to wait and see if jigar will let her stay in the same room... for once I would like for jigar to learn something from his big brother ... move to the guest room
shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it depends who is going to sleep first.If rashi is the first to sleep then jigar will  move to guest houseor elsewhere.If jigar is the first to sleep then he will sleep without speaking and ignoring her.
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

We just have to wait and see if jigar will let her stay in the same room... for once I would like for jigar to learn something from his big brother ... move to the guest room

will have to wait for jigar, he wasnt in todays epi as well!! jigar has a excellent role model for very situation in his life! none other than AHEM BHAI!!