Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Will aham's change make him suffer?

Poll

Will Aham think about Gopi during meeting?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So am intrigued to know whether aham will get lost in thinking about gopi while during the meeting.

So please share your views by voting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes!! he will be worried about our pyari gopi only! then when he will come home he will go straight to gopi!! lovely!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think our Ahem will be worried but I like the fact that even in worry Ahem is able to concentrate in work. He's been sent by his mum so I think he will do what he needs to do at work even though he will also be thinking about Gopi.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes, I think he will concentrate on gopi in the meeting.. maybe he will call MM a few times to check on gopi
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: famzii05

yes!! he will be worried about our pyari gopi only! then when he will come home he will go straight to gopi!! lovely!

i hope so...😳 Koki will be 😲 to see that his dikra is running not to her but to his wifey...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think he will surely think about her ... and keep calling her on landline ...every 5 minsπŸ˜†... due to which koki will be πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘

but i hope he doesn't mess up any office projects..

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think he'll not actively think of her - but she'll be ther ein the back of his mind... then something might not occur according to his plans & koki will tell him his attention is going elsewhere (cue: pallu pull and stern eye-language)
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahem is complicated ,even when his life was falling apart he was focused and always put work first , now is the only tym I have ever seen him relucant to go to the office .he could be distracted worrying abt gopi but he is the type to keep it all to himself instead get his tasks completed thereby going home to check on her.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope he will have flash backs of gopi.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think he will be able to concerntrate he will go to office bt his mind will be at home thinking how gopi is has she eaten is she in pain n stuff like tht maybe he will cum home early...