Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I promised I wasn't going to cry! (Page 4)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
As much as i could call all the galiyaans in the world to 4lions it would be unfair to not acknowledge them that is the initial actual creatives that sketched these wonderful characters, the casting director for understanding the sketched characters and assigning power houses like DD & GC to do the pivotal roles that define GHSP the writers who have outdone themselves and done such a fabulous job that based on what the pointers they submitted GEET wasnt completely devoid of logic and substance every time i new mediocre writer showed up... 4 lions is a young PH their say is less when it comes to the Channel, yet i wish they would not give up so easily on GHSP its the show that gave them an identity it sure deserted more... PH has goofed up real bad at places as much u wanna thank them love them for giving us GHSP its impossible to ignore their mistakes which has i huge part in the downfall of GHSP.

Edited by rickks - 15 December 2011 at 3:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15aanyakunatSilentsoulInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

As much as i could call all the galiyaans in the world to 4lions it would be unfair to not acknowledge them that is the initial actual creatives that sketched these wonderful characters, the casting director for understanding the sketched characters and assigning power houses like DD & GC to do the pivotal roles that define GHSP the writers who have outdone themselves and done such a fabulous job that based on what the pointers they submitted GEET wasnt completely devoid of logic and substance every time i new mediocre writer showed up... 4 lions is a young PH their say is less when it comes to the Channel, yet i wish they would not give up so easily on GHSP its the show that gave them an identity it sure deserted more... PH has goofed up real bad at places as much u wanna thank them love them for giving us GHSP its impossible to ignore their mistakes which has i huge part in the downfall of GHSP.

Totally agree with you Vijju, and when all fans were with them, they shouldn't had give up...They could use the power of us, but sadly and badly all is gone...

MB

Edited by Infinitedreams - 14 December 2011 at 6:11pm
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

As much as i could call all the galiyaans in the world to 4lions it would be unfair to not acknowledge them that is the initial actual creatives that sketched these wonderful characters, the casting director for understanding the sketched characters and assigning power houses like DD & GC to do the pivotal roles that define GHSP the writers who have outdone themselves and done such a fabulous job that based on what the pointers they submitted GEET wasnt completely devoid of logic and substance every time i new mediocre writer showed up... 4 lions is a young PH their say is less when it comes to the Channel, yet i wish they would not give up so easily on GHSP its the show that gave them an identity it sure deserved more... PH has goofed up real bad at places as much u wanna thank them love them for giving us GHSP its impossible to ignore their mistakes which has i huge part in the downfall of GHSP.

Wahi to Viji...exactly that...i cannot thank 4 lions enough for giving us the best of GHSP for the first 9 Initial months of the show...but after that they have done nothing but goof up and it is only because after that they had started to work on their new show which gives them no excuse to f up the show that gave them everythingAngry

I cannot thank them enough though, it was only because of the OLD GHSP team why we all held onto this long to the show, only because of the inital story...only because the story from the beginning was sooo strong...and the way it was sketched and shown on our tv's...we could let go of something sooo beautiful...and so we stayed all the way till the end...

i thank 4 lions for giving us the best show the first 9 months with the best GHSP team those months...but after that i can't favor them because they had done a lot blunders after...Confused

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 December 2011 at 6:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I promised too I am not going to cry...but sometime letting go is not that easy as we think...its diffifult...very difficult...to let it go soemthing once so close to my heart...I was not watching it but it was that its still on...but its not anymore...:(

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

As much as i could call all the galiyaans in the world to 4lions it would be unfair to not acknowledge them that is the initial actual creatives that sketched these wonderful characters, the casting director for understanding the sketched characters and assigning power houses like DD & GC to do the pivotal roles that define GHSP the writers who have outdone themselves and done such a fabulous job that based on what the pointers they submitted GEET wasnt completely devoid of logic and substance every time i new mediocre writer showed up... 4 lions is a young PH their say is less when it comes to the Channel, yet i wish they would not give up so easily on GHSP its the show that gave them an identity it sure deserved more... PH has goofed up real bad at places as much u wanna thank them love them for giving us GHSP its impossible to ignore their mistakes which has i huge part in the downfall of GHSP.

Wahi to Viji...exactly that...i cannot thank 4 lions enough for giving us the best of GHSP for the first 9 Initial months of the show...but after that they have done nothing but goof up and it is only because after that they had started to work on their new show which gives them no excuse to f up the show that gave them everythingAngry

I cannot thank them enough though, it was only because of the OLD GHSP team why we all held onto this long to the show, only because of the inital story...only because the story from the beginning was sooo strong...and the way it was sketched and shown on our tv's...we could let go of something sooo beautiful...and so we stayed all the way till the end...

i thank 4 lions for giving us the best show the first 9 months with the best GHSP team those months...but after that i can't favor them because they had done a lot blunders after...Confused

Yes the lovely 9 months..We can thank GurTi for whole life to stayed till the end for their fans, even the story got goofed up, but they respected all of us, and stayed...Initial story was best, and if they would continued, and not give up, i am telling you whatever we had watched last 11 months it wouldn't happened like that...All tracks they could run beautifully till the end..

Anyways whats gone is gone, nothing will gain to talk about it, but yes it was masterpiece.

MB

nirvanica15mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I promised too I am not going to cry...but sometime letting go is not that easy as we think...its diffifult...very difficult...to let it go soemthing once so close to my heart...I was not watching it but it was that its still on...but its not anymore...:(
Kulu we know how much you have fought, how much you have gave to this show, we are witness of that, and i can understand your feeling, and respect your emotions. Our show is gone without getting the justice sadly..

MB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

Originally posted by kuls11

Kulu we know how much you have fought, how much you have gave to this show, we are witness of that, and i can understand your feeling, and respect your emotions. Our show is gone without getting the justice sadly..

MB

i KNOW AND THAN i GAVE UP...whatevr is the reason you dont let your baby to die in hand of step mother... ...slowly...you atleast fight for it...I dint witness any fight in this case...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I had stopped watching the show long back... the moment the makers turned it into a comedy riot but never not once did i give up on the show...i have criticized it and i have the right to do it...Rightly said shiv its only and only because of the strong and skillful writing+ execution+and its portrayal in the initial months that inspite of the show losing its essence, i never gave up on it... i hoped and believed that some where down the lane the makers would realize what a remarkably brilliant show they had created, how this wonderful show had gone on to give them fame, respect and love and upon realizing this they would amend their ways pull the reins and change the course of the flow... But that never happened looks like our makers fall in the other category where once power and position is attained then there is no space for commitment...

Edited by rickks - 15 December 2011 at 3:10am

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top