I promised I wasn't going to cry! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

Kulu we know how much you have fought, how much you have gave to this show, we are witness of that, and i can understand your feeling, and respect your emotions. Our show is gone without getting the justice sadly..

MB

i KNOW AND THAN i GAVE UP...whatevr is the reason you dont let your baby to die in hand of step mother... ...slowly...you atleast fight for it...I dint witness any fight in this case...
I had stopped watching the show long back... the moment the makers turned it into a comedy riot but never not once did i give up on the show...i have criticized it and i have the right to do it...Rightly said shiv its only and only because of the strong and skillful writing+ execution+and its portrayal in the initial months that inspite of the show losing its essence, i never gave up on it... i hoped and believed that some where down the lane the makers would realize what a remarkably brilliant show they had created, how this wonderful show had gone on to give them fame, respect and love and upon realizing this they would amend their ways pull the reins and change the course of the flow... But that never happened looks like our makers fall in the other category where once power and position is attained then there is no space for commitment... Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
@ munni jaan apne itini aasani se thodi na dhoor jayenge... I always believed and said out loud that our meeting( read idiots) was predestined GHSP & MAANEET toh sirf ek zariya tha...gum hai toh sirf is baat ka, ki jis show ne hum sabko milaya...ek doorse ko itna kareeb laya, ek phamily banaya is no longer there...Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
i crieeed during this episodee ! especially at the end D:
At least the last part, all i saw was maaneet...the dialogues...all showed the passion...intensity...Maaneet held...and they held that even till its last breath...

Di, i don't want to let go soo easily, i hope to see another season with a better story and treatment...who knows if we all fight we can get Geet 2...
Its so hard and painful to register what happened... The more one says it the more unrealistic it feels... Call me highly insane i dont care because when it comes to GHSP i am one...but i feel that when i turn on the comp on Monday GHSP will be there...common guys its too early to wrap up... Aur kitna kuch hai dikhane ke liye... I have to say shiv its indeed painful to see the old episodes trust me i already tried just before leaving for the hospital i turned on the episode where Geet seeks advice from maan on how to organize i party... I smiled at the simple complexities portrayed in the scene but then the last frame...the frame that freezes with Maaneet in it just after Maan said that there never would be am epic like their came before my eyes and i could on longer see it... The old episodes not only remind you of the sheer brilliance that was put in by various members of the show called GHSP (both the cast and crew) but it makes you realize how much more there was to show...how badly they had mocked the show from somewhere in feb till yesterday...Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

@ munni jaan apne itini aasani se thodi na dhoor jayenge... I always believed and said out loud that our meeting( read idiots) was predestined GHSP & MAANEET toh sirf ek zariya tha...gum hai toh sirf is baat ka, ki jis show ne hum sabko milaya...ek doorse ko itna kareeb laya, ek phamily banaya is no longer there...

Agreed Vijju my T & K sis, totally agree with you...The show is gone, our darling show is gone, but i hope we will be remain good friend and always adore those moments, the time we have spent together with GHSP...Even today we KYPH fans, whom became good friends, talk and adore the show even now, and are thankful to that show that it brought all of us together, and became the reason for our friendship..

MB
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

At least the last part, all i saw was maaneet...the dialogues...all showed the passion...intensity...Maaneet held...and they held that even till its last breath...

Di, i don't want to let go soo easily, i hope to see another season with a better story and treatment...who knows if we all fight we can get Geet 2...

Shivu no one is saying to give up darling, but i am sure 2nd season will not gonna help...I still have believe that GurTi will come together soon, and will bring the smile on our face...

MB
I dont know what my heart desires whether its i season 2 or a fresh story with GC & DD cast opposite to each other...had there been an option of continuation hands down thats the only thing that would get the green signal from me... I know there is no point in crying over something long gone but miracles never cease to happen do they? There is i scene in the hit bollywood movie kaho na pyar hai...where they announce "Rohit is back..."...jo show woh adhoora chor ke gaya hai ab hoga"... Its childish of me but i wish that GHSP too makes such an announcement... Munni i kinda agree with you on the season 2 i dont see that taking form but you never know ho bhi sakta hai... I would happily welcome them if they are paired together in a new show but i am afraid i would always keep looking for Geet and Maan...Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
@ Vijju - My T & K sis, i am totally agree with you,  just know that GurTi will come back soon, hope to see season 2 with them, but even if they come in new show, i will love to watch, but still MaanEet will be missed always...I hope 4 Lions will thing season 2 on some other channel, actors are always with them, just they need to call them...

MB