Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Shivu, now you are making me cry by posting all the scenes...You, me and Vijji on idiots hadn't moved on till now, and i have no idea i have ever be moved on..

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aray di, u and i share the same bg score na as our ringtone...no scene on the vms...just music only no worries...

each piece reminds me a scene though...gosh Gurti...maaaneet...GHSP...exceptional brilliant show...nothing will be this brilliant ever.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Koi lauta de woh pyaare pyaare din
katti nahin raatein haan jiske bin

Will miss MaanEet, will always our original GHSP. will always...Even i am writing and have tears in my eyes. Please guys always be in touch...

MB

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
As much as i could call all the galiyaans in the world to 4lions it would be unfair to not acknowledge them that is the initial actual creatives that sketched these wonderful characters, the casting director for understanding the sketched characters and assigning power houses like DD & GC to do the pivotal roles that define GHSP the writers who have outdone themselves and done such a fabulous job that based on what the pointers they submitted GEET wasnt completely devoid of logic and substance every time i new mediocre writer showed up... 4 lions is a young PH their say is less when it comes to the Channel, yet i wish they would not give up so easily on GHSP its the show that gave them an identity it sure deserted more... PH has goofed up real bad at places as much u wanna thank them love them for giving us GHSP its impossible to ignore their mistakes which has i huge part in the downfall of GHSP.Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rickks

As much as i could call all the galiyaans in the world to 4lions it would be unfair to not acknowledge them that is the initial actual creatives that sketched these wonderful characters, the casting director for understanding the sketched characters and assigning power houses like DD & GC to do the pivotal roles that define GHSP the writers who have outdone themselves and done such a fabulous job that based on what the pointers they submitted GEET wasnt completely devoid of logic and substance every time i new mediocre writer showed up... 4 lions is a young PH their say is less when it comes to the Channel, yet i wish they would not give up so easily on GHSP its the show that gave them an identity it sure deserted more... PH has goofed up real bad at places as much u wanna thank them love them for giving us GHSP its impossible to ignore their mistakes which has i huge part in the downfall of GHSP.

Totally agree with you Vijju, and when all fans were with them, they shouldn't had give up...They could use the power of us, but sadly and badly all is gone...

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rickks

As much as i could call all the galiyaans in the world to 4lions it would be unfair to not acknowledge them that is the initial actual creatives that sketched these wonderful characters, the casting director for understanding the sketched characters and assigning power houses like DD & GC to do the pivotal roles that define GHSP the writers who have outdone themselves and done such a fabulous job that based on what the pointers they submitted GEET wasnt completely devoid of logic and substance every time i new mediocre writer showed up... 4 lions is a young PH their say is less when it comes to the Channel, yet i wish they would not give up so easily on GHSP its the show that gave them an identity it sure deserved more... PH has goofed up real bad at places as much u wanna thank them love them for giving us GHSP its impossible to ignore their mistakes which has i huge part in the downfall of GHSP.

Wahi to Viji...exactly that...i cannot thank 4 lions enough for giving us the best of GHSP for the first 9 Initial months of the show...but after that they have done nothing but goof up and it is only because after that they had started to work on their new show which gives them no excuse to f up the show that gave them everything😡

I cannot thank them enough though, it was only because of the OLD GHSP team why we all held onto this long to the show, only because of the inital story...only because the story from the beginning was sooo strong...and the way it was sketched and shown on our tv's...we could let go of something sooo beautiful...and so we stayed all the way till the end...

i thank 4 lions for giving us the best show the first 9 months with the best GHSP team those months...but after that i can't favor them because they had done a lot blunders after...😕
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
I promised too I am not going to cry...but sometime letting go is not that easy as we think...its diffifult...very difficult...to let it go soemthing once so close to my heart...I was not watching it but it was that its still on...but its not anymore...:(
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Wahi to Viji...exactly that...i cannot thank 4 lions enough for giving us the best of GHSP for the first 9 Initial months of the show...but after that they have done nothing but goof up and it is only because after that they had started to work on their new show which gives them no excuse to f up the show that gave them everything😡

I cannot thank them enough though, it was only because of the OLD GHSP team why we all held onto this long to the show, only because of the inital story...only because the story from the beginning was sooo strong...and the way it was sketched and shown on our tv's...we could let go of something sooo beautiful...and so we stayed all the way till the end...

i thank 4 lions for giving us the best show the first 9 months with the best GHSP team those months...but after that i can't favor them because they had done a lot blunders after...😕

Yes the lovely 9 months..We can thank GurTi for whole life to stayed till the end for their fans, even the story got goofed up, but they respected all of us, and stayed...Initial story was best, and if they would continued, and not give up, i am telling you whatever we had watched last 11 months it wouldn't happened like that...All tracks they could run beautifully till the end..

Anyways whats gone is gone, nothing will gain to talk about it, but yes it was masterpiece.

MB
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

I promised too I am not going to cry...but sometime letting go is not that easy as we think...its diffifult...very difficult...to let it go soemthing once so close to my heart...I was not watching it but it was that its still on...but its not anymore...:(

Kulu we know how much you have fought, how much you have gave to this show, we are witness of that, and i can understand your feeling, and respect your emotions. Our show is gone without getting the justice sadly..

MB