I promised I wasn't going to cry!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate the music director for this...I stayed strong throughout this whole 2 weeks and did not shed a tear cause I wasn't going to cry, it was not fair that I let the channel and anyone else responsible for my favorite show ending to make me cry.

But i was wrong...i stayed tough throughout the whole episode from today, until the end...the end killed me...and what killed me not only the words Maaneet spoke to each other...BUT because of that special bond i had built with Maaneet's Bg score not Maahi my friends...their original Bg score that played even way before Maahi...

that BG score...everytime I hear it, I used to see the initial days of Maaneet...geet's struggle and Maan's inner turmoil...😭 the moment Maan gave the cutie baby to Geet in her arms...and he started his dialogue...there played the best music peice ever imagined on Indian Television...

that...the story Maaneet spoke to each other...their last moment...their last bg original score...mixed with maahi...altogether burst me into tears...

and i u all do not know still which score I am talking about than here it is...

7:11 Maan says Geet...there that beautiful peice that tells you the whole story of Maaneet...THEN FINALLY THE perfect Maahi was played in the end...but...that one peice  starting at 7:11 screams the story of Maaneet...this music was Maaneet's...the time they met in HP...the first time Geet tied a cloth on Maan during the jeep ride...then to when maan ripped his shirt and tied it on her leg as she was bleeding...

this song shouts...the beautiful lovestory of Maaneet...playing the perfect maahi score...and I just couldn't take the fact that my show really ended...and that I will never hear this wonderful peice anymore...on television...on maaneet...nor will I see Maaneet...ever...😭

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXeAxogw_8s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey shivu you will not believe what i am about to pen down but before that let me confess that i too decided not to cry, i decided i would be a silent spectator and would give no input whatsoever but dil nahi maana and i decided to write something i poured my heart out and seconds before clicking post new topic fate turned against me and the entire post got erased...i was already frustrated with the way everything had turned out on the show and my post getting erased zip like the last straw to my outburst i decided i would not write but now that you mentioned it i cannot tell you how much i was howling (read crying) when that BG score came up... It just struck me that this was it i am no longer going to hear that intense music, maaneets music... And the first person that i was reminded off was you and how we would drool over this music and every scene that comes up with this music...Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
God Shivanii.. even I hadn't thought I would be so moved! 

The ;last scene was beyond words. I had given up on seeing such a poignant scene between them months back. 

But these two crazy people, GC/DD.. I mean, today it was as if they themselves wanted to bring Geet Maan back one final time.

Today, there was no reservation , no stiffness, no jerks in their proximity.. How easily and perfectly they rested their faces against each other, held each other so close.. 

I felt as if the scene was more their spontaneous flow than a rehearsed and directed one.. 

and with the baby.. ! I have never felt connected to these kind of scenes before in movies or shows cause they seem a bit forced and too dramatic.. but GC DD today with the baby, they acted so genuinely !

The moment Geet kissed the baby's foot and then looked up at Maan , aww-ing at how tiny those feet are.. that was so not in the script ! That was pure DD. 

I simply cnt get over that scene , its simplicity , its intensity. In this last shot I am thankful that we got our old Maan and Geet back. 

I felt an emotional high like I have not felt in ages in the show.

and yes, all the BG scores,.. god ! 

oh and there was this scene yesterday when Geet spots the crib in her room. Her expressions there and the music, it just robbed me off any words.

I so want them to see them back on screen again, preferably together.. oh I'll miss them so much !💔

really sorry for getting carried away like that.. but am a mess today.. watching them both again and again.. the SBS , SBB last day shoots, again and again.. 

LOve love love them !
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was holding my tears till i had watched SBS/SBB/E24, and saw GurTi cried. I had burst in tears, since the day shoot got over i was crying, but look at me, today when i watched the episode, i had no tears in my eyes, i was adoring my MaanEet only, who had left us, and will never come back. I seriously don't want to cry just cause the show ends. I seriously want to adore all the MaanEet moments i had got last 20 months. 

Thanks Shivi for sharing this scene with us, and yes that Music have some kind of magic which hold your heart tight, and pulls you toward itself. Whenever i will hear this music, it'll always remind me MaanEet, only MaanEet. Seriously GHSP was the best show on Indian television, even story got messed up, had so much damage, but MaanEet Charm never got lesser. It was same till last scene of last episode. 

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 12 years ago
@Viji, yaar exactly as soon as i heard raju singing his ahhh...i had a huge burn in my heart and i had to pause the video in the middle and breathe...

throughout the whole episode, i kept wondering why are they not playing my bg score??? Little did i know that the moment i hear it would break down in tears...and would not be able to stop...

i thought the perfect time to play was when both were talking about how they would start their new life with the baby and how Geet was remembering their intial day moments...that time should have been the passionate version of my bg score that could have played...

but the minute i heard it play during the most beautiful and last maaneet moment...it hit me..."shivani u idiot, look now ur crying...and you wanted to hear it all along...it is playing but now u r crying??"

i literally stopped the video...and got up...to get fresh air...then again i had played the whole part over again as tears rolled down...

this is the first peice of music i drooled over...cause he defined maaneet...it shouted Maaneet...their story...their journey and to hear it for the last time...lead me to my ultimate breakdown...

I am sad, that everything u wrote got erased...that really sucks...

@Nina, u damn right girl...that whole scene was just outstanding...and they were purely the OLD maaneet we wanted to see...and on top of it...the bg score made it even more hard to watch because that bg score played the most when the show had initally started...soo emotional right now, my voice was crackin while i talked with my friend kullu whom too is GHSPian...

i don't know what will i do now that our show is gone.
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, Shivu😭

You made me cry again, I didnt pay attention to the BG before, I was so involved to watching both of them, I didnt pay attention to anything else. Now that you mention I went back and listened to it and I cried again...
I guess how many times we watch it, its going to make us feel heavy in the heart
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its so so so so hard to face the truth the reality that our show has ended... I dont like the sound of it and the PH/Makers have shoved it down our throats... Even this second i fail to understand why this happened? Its like i am seeking answers reasons to make my self see things as it is pacify myself... I can not believe that its been a year already since shukaran allah aired since i requested vinu to get my passion filled maan back onscreen and today all i have is memories...Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys,today has been a very emotionally wrecking day for me,i am hoverring around the forum like a lost soul,that i may have lost my maneet,ihave been repeatedly looking up all the sbs,tv9 segments,and unable to watch the repeat of the last episode.
I am just praying that we will get season2 of ghsp soon.

Originally posted by: rickks

Its so so so so hard to face the truth the reality that our show has ended... I dont like the sound of it and the PH/Makers have shoved it down our throats... Even this second i fail to understand why this happened? Its like i am seeking answers reasons to make my self see things as it is pacify myself... I can not believe that its been a year already since shukaran allah aired since i requested vinu to get my passion filled maan back onscreen and today all i have is memories...

i feel the same way...don't know why it had to be starone our show had to air on...i wished star plus...zee tv...had taken up Geet...i cannot believe our show had to go because of a stupid revamp...😭 it is just soo unfair...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't think I was going to cry either, but the moment Maan went in the room and sat down on the bed I started choking up...then the dialogues spoken by Maaneet coupled with the music was enough to make me start blubbering like an idiot and I couldn't stop the dam from flowing😭 and I know what you mean about the BG score...I love that BG score more so than maahi...I can't get enough of it so decided to use it as my ringtone as well as my alarm😳...