Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Written Update 14th December 2011

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello, as I did not see today's update I have tried to write the same. Not very detailed but todays episode does not need much details. Please feel welcome to correct if you see any mistakes as I may not be 100% accuarate. Wish I was posting a happier episode.

Neelu asks Guddu if she is the only one at fault. The kid is his and he does not believe her. She says that she is there only because of Runjhun's wishes. She tells Guddu hates the kid as because of it Runjhun went away.  Guddu asks her what nonsense she is talking. But Neelu says she will not stand all this anymore. She should go away. Neelu pretends to walk away wondering what she will do if Guddu does not stop her. Then she tells Guddu to ask Runjhun for forgiveness and she will abort the child. Her trick works. Guddu stops her. Neelu agrees with the condition that no one will insult her anymore. Guddu agrees.  Mitto and Vishnu are relieved. Neelu pretends to be tired and that she needs to rest. Amma tries to talk to Guddu but he asks het to trust him as he knows what he is doing.
Night time in LN. Neelu is trying to go to sleep. There is a knock at the door. It is Vishnu. Vishnu appreciates her acting skills and asks how she changed the blood test results? Neelu is shocked and asks if you did not change and I did not then who changed it? There is one more knock at the door. Neelu hides Vishnu and opens the door. It is Mitto "bringing milk". She is surprised to see Vishnu and asks him why he is here? And tells if anyone sees him then there will be trouble. She mentions she is the one that changed the report. (Where she got the fake one???) Neelu appreciates her cunningness and all of them are hapy the Neelu can stay peacefully in the house from now on. Then Mitto warns Vishnu that if Kalsanwali sees him here he will be in big trouble. He leaves. Neelu hugs Mitto happily. Mitto tells her she does no favors and she does everything for her own benefits.

It is morning. Milkman is there giving milk. Guddu answers the door and Amma asks where he is headed? He says important work and leaves. (Guddu is dressed in his winter style sleeveless jacket. Looking good but sad) The milkman enquires about Runjhun when Neelu spies on. Neelu decides it is high time Guddu realizes Runjhun is dead. Only then she can get close to him.

Kalsanwal wakes Vishnu up rudely and they keep fighting and Neelu listens. Kalsanwali comes out and tells Neelu to stop staring at her. They both exchange sharp words and Neelu reminds her that Guddu wants everyone to respect her. Amma puts a stop to the fight and sends Neelu back to her room.

Neelu gets a call from someone called Raja Babu where she agrees to reach at 12'O clock. She goes to meet him who seems to be the owner of the drama company and asks when is she coming back. She tells him she is getting settled and will not come back. He is surprised that she can do that being a dancer but Neelu tells him she is going to marry Guddu and she will not return.

Precap:  Amma is asking Guddu even if you find Runjhun what will be her status. Will you be her husband of father of Neelu's kid?

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thank you Vanfan for presenting today's update with a high degree of efficiency!

I'm not going to be misguided by Guddu's lack of profound perspicacity again. He like a hungry lion awaiting his prey as usual. We may perceive in our minds that Guddu thought processes are impaired and is suffering from myopia astigmatism but I think that his eyes give him a very wide angle of view allowing him to see clearly in the dark and make him incredibly good at picking up movement. Along with this he has a keen sense of smell and hearing. Large sized animals like Neelu, Mittho, Vishnu and Pappu can be very difficult for him to catch. Therefore he has to surprise them by stalking. Moving slowly, Guddu will graze the ground, and creep closer. When he is approximately fifteen kilometers away, he will charge quickly forward, get hold of these animals' side, head, or rump one by one, hurl them to the ground then suffocate them at their muzzle before devouring them. After rescuing his dearly beloved Runjhun, they both would be rewarded with an embodiment of lassitude.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail

Guddu showed Runjhun the door and asked the Nautanki to stay. Huh!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Thank you Vanfan for such an awesome update. Apparently Neelu has clients all over. I wonder who else she may know?I knew that one day Neelu would have eventually spilled the beans that Runjhun is dead. How will Mittho react to having no more workhorse in the house?
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Vanfan! Thank you very much for making this ultimate sacrifice during Wafah's absence.
vanfan thumbnail

Today's episode was 80% Neelu. I wonder if she realizes that if she lets G know that R is dead, forget about getting close to him, she will be making all M and Ms even V and M he mortal enimies. She does not know how badly even the M & Ms want R back. I was surprised that Amma asked G that question. Even though valid, it seemed a little insensitive. I wonder how G will answer. i am not able to think of any reply. No detective today. It will be miserable if he finds out truth and is killed because of it as some members are suggesting. Then what?  G blamed for the murder and excuse to be thrown out of LN? Looks like we fans have been given overdose of sorrow and have started predicting only in pessimistic directions. Please someone, we need Prozac.

No R or PY today. Frankly I would rather have them missing rather than watching PY's cheap stunts. No one seems to have a clue on when Niv is back. If she is out for this entire month then we may not see anything until first week of Jan. Where is her second part of bulk shooting? I wonder if that happened at all unless she did that part wearing the same yellow sari. We can declare that to be the most worn dress by any actress in a stretch! I remember the first time she wore it was when she fixed G's tie. Pity. She looked amazing that day. That was one of the best episodes. This was my most favorite sari on her until now. I am sure after she returns she will not wear yellow anymore. It is getting to be a very quite forum and we are all trying hard to keep it active. CVs please give us some material to be positive about.

Thanks tanutes! You are very kind. Honestly this was not an ultimate sacrifice. Why it was not even a sacrifice!  I am home from work and I do not have many responsibilities after that.  I do spend most of my time on the forum in the evening anyway.

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Vanfan

Runjhun even wore that Sari when Guddu celebrated his success of owning two more mobile centres as well as her first encounter with the Baba. What if after 24 hours of the investigation Guddu finds out that Runjhun was killed? 
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Much thanks Wafah for the compliment!
vanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Vanfan

Runjhun even wore that Sari when Guddu celebrated his success of owning two more mobile centres as well as her first encounter with the Baba. What if after 24 hours of the investigation Guddu finds out that Runjhun was killed? 

If you mean the assumed / fake report.,then,  that is possible. I hope he will not believe it thinking his heart would have known if R was dead and continue his pursuit. But if you mean real then, that is not possible and we definitely need Prozac😊.
vanfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanutes

Much thanks Wafah for the compliment!

Very funny. I am fine. I only hope Wafah is not offended.