Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What happened to Kangana. She looked so cute in Gangster. She needs to stop with the surgery. It looks like Ekta has those fugly platforms in all colors. Also, how cute are Gen and Riteish!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: the scrutineer

That's harsh. It's a bit of a leap to assume their non-attendance is because they can't stomach Vidya's success. Emraan has been in Delhi shooting for Jannat 2 round the clock. For all we know, Naseerudin Shah is also out of town with other business to attend to. A success party is nice but perhaps they have had other obligations they had to prioritise. Not really fair to tar them as egoists simply because they didn't attend a party.

Okay... Harsh maybe.. I am not denying that... But arent all our comments here based on assumptions... Do we really know 100% that so and so said that or did that... No... But we still assume on what we perceive it to be and base our opinions on that...

Example the other day SRK was dissed left and right for going out cycling... Did we give him benefit of doubt...We did leap to assumtions and blasted him left and right...
Salman is critcised right now in a thread for a comment he may have or may not have made... But we still leap to assumptions and say what we want to say...
Same with other celebs too... Could be Kat or Kareena or PC or HR or Sonam or DP or Ranbir or anyone...When the others are not given a benefit of doubt and we leap to assumptions then why shld Naseruddin and Emraan be spared...Them missing two back to back success parties looked fishy to me... Thats enough proof to me to make an assumption that they did not want to attend the party... So when i am not being fair to others and i jump into assumptions with others then why shld it be any diff with these two...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Maddy: I generally like your posts as they come off being sensible. But this time above comes off as an excuse. But yeah you are right on one point...you do dhulai equally of every star. πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

^^^Maddy: I generally like your posts as they come off being sensible. But this time above comes off as an excuse. But yeah you are right on one point...you do dhulai equally of every star. πŸ˜†

What comes off as an excuse... Explain please.. πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

What comes off as an excuse... Explain please.. πŸ˜†

We diss the rest so we will diss these guys too part. Anyways who cares...I dont know them personally and I am not even a fan. For all you know you could be completely right...these two are MCPs jealous of Vidya.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

We diss the rest so we will diss these guys too part. Anyways who cares...I dont know them personally and I am not even a fan. For all you know you could be completely right...these two are MCPs jealous of Vidya.

LOL... Thats not what i meant to say... Let me explain it better... Scrutineeer said that its not fair to leap into assumptions and thats what i was trying to explain... What i was saying is when we jump into assumptions with others ( it could be a good assumption or a bad assumption) then why shld'nt i be leaping into assumptions abt Naseer and Emraan...

Anyways... I have spent enough time in this thread... No point going on and on... Time for me to move to the next one...:)
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KJo's shoes...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Is it just me or does he look like he just aged overnight?

Genelia & Ritesh look happy.

Kangana...what on earth has she done to herself? I had to look at her picture a couple of times to confirm that it really was her. Looks like Botox gone wrong! 😳

What is with ABSr and velvet jackets? πŸ€”

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Okay... Harsh maybe.. I am not denying that... But arent all our comments here based on assumptions... Do we really know 100% that so and so said that or did that... No... But we still assume on what we perceive it to be and base our opinions on that...

Example the other day SRK was dissed left and right for going out cycling... Did we give him benefit of doubt...We did leap to assumtions and blasted him left and right...
Salman is critcised right now in a thread for a comment he may have or may not have made... But we still leap to assumptions and say what we want to say...
Same with other celebs too... Could be Kat or Kareena or PC or HR or Sonam or DP or Ranbir or anyone...When the others are not given a benefit of doubt and we leap to assumptions then why shld Naseruddin and Emraan be spared...Them missing two back to back success parties looked fishy to me... Thats enough proof to me to make an assumption that they did not want to attend the party... So when i am not being fair to others and i jump into assumptions with others then why shld it be any diff with these two...

Well, at least you're consistent! πŸ˜‰

Still think it's a pretty big leap to make though. After Vidya, it is Emraan that has benefitted the most from TDP. And he knows it. That doesn't jive with your theory that he skipped the party because it's Vidya's success. But no matter. Not a big deal in the greater scheme of things.

Genelia and Ritesh are seriously cute together. And oh dear, poor Kangana.
Edited by the scrutineer - 12 years ago
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg kangana honey did you look in the mirror before you stepped out ?
ritesh and genelia look cute together
and for once vidya doesn't look bad
Kangana's eyebrows look like Shinchan's.🀣🀣