Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
vidya looks nice 
and since when did ekta start wearing short dresses? 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Naseer and Emraan did not attend this party, i am very disappointed with them... Just shows how big of an ego they have...Cant see a women getting all the accolades and the attention... One movie where an actress carried the movie on her shoulders and made it into a hit critically and commercially... How hard is to to come out and celebrate as a team... Even they did play an imp role in shaping up the movie... I did not see them at the other success party last week too...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Were is Emraan and Naseer?Did they not attend the party?Why?
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ritesh and Genelia = TOTAL CUTIES! <3 Love them together.

Kangna...Smh. My dear, make sure your skin matches...it looks horrible when your face is whiter than your neck. Wearing make-up and abusing make-up are two different things. And oh lorddd...the eyebrows!! The less said about them the better. -___- On the bright side, the outfit is pretty cute.

Vidya...Ah! She is such a star! <3 Gotta love her. Always good to see her. Wish she would have picked a better saree though.

Ekta...-___- W*F are you wearing! But then again...i guess this is better than your few previous appearances.

Raveena...she looks so slim to me every time i see her. She is looking good. Cute.

Others...ehhh. Some look good some don't. Hope to see pictures of the 3 guys from the movie.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG I just saw a Bhoot attending a party with zigzag clothes...

oh wait, thats  Kangana πŸ€£

Riteish and Genelia - such cutiepies they are...awwweee God Bless Them...

I dont expect anything else from Ekta so I am not at all surprised...

Vidya looks stunning in the Black Sari πŸ˜

Wheres Emraan and also Naseeruddin?? 
is it really because they cannot digest the fact that TDP is SuperHit because of an Actress?πŸ€”
Edited by -Kruti.S- - 12 years ago
WT* happened to Kangy?
too many surgeries haain?🀒

Ekta has been wearin these shoes from past 10 yrs now😳

Originally posted by: tvdekha

WT* happened to Kangy?

too many surgeries haain?🀒

Ekta has been wearin these shoes from past 10 yrs now😳

She must've bought them by the dozen. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Ekta and Kjo! Pair made in heaven! πŸ˜† (their entertainment funda is very very similar including having weight problems as kids and being kids who everyone thought were not going to go anywhere!!)

People used to wonder when they were going to get together...it seemed like a match made in heaven with the  whole naming all their productions with the letter "K"πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ekta definitely has been looking her best now than she has for what...past decade or so? lol

Genelia and Riteish look very cute together and for once Vidya's sari isn't drabby at all

If that's true about Naseer and Emraan, then that's just unfortunate...but Vidya deserveS every bit of the recognition that she gets

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Ekta and Kjo! Pair made in heaven! πŸ˜† (their entertainment funda is very very similar including having weight problems as kids and being kids who everyone thought were not going to go anywhere!!)

Exactly what I was thinking! The cutest couple on the block! πŸ˜πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
what happeend to Kangana
ughh ekta
..vidya looks so cute..love her sari😍