HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
finally mr, arnav manned up and took the enough courage to tell la the truth, it was so sad seeing today's episode la heartbroken and crying but atleast arnav told la the truth, and she knows where she stands, wow so she did know that ASR didnt love but was just ignoring the fact because she was afraid of loosing her love and it was so sweet that she didnt wanted to tell anyone about their break up coz she wants everyone happy for payal and akash, i love la so much and i wish she doesnt leaves the show helps arnav and khushi come together...just loved la today...so if they are hiding about they break does that mean, they are going to do the engagement just to hide their break up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessROXY

finally mr, arnav manned up and took the enough courage to tell la the truth, it was so sad seeing today's episode la heartbroken and crying but atleast arnav told la the truth, and she knows where she stands, wow so she did know that ASR didnt love but was just ignoring the fact because she was afraid of loosing her love and it was so sweet that she didnt wanted to tell anyone about their break up coz she wants everyone happy for payal and akash, i love la so much and i wish she doesnt leaves the show helps arnav and khushi come together....i hope she unite with aman(new entry) n unite arhi...i will lov to see arnav jealous n la will also get a right partner while uniting arhi aman n la falls in lov...just loved la today...so if they are hiding about they break does that mean, they are going to do the engagement just to hide their break up

jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well so far the only truth that Arnav spike out about is that his and la's relationship has no not has it ever had love. But he has yet to confess to Khushi how much he cares/loves her!!
LuvShuv thumbnail

fwow so she did know that ASR didnt love but was just ignoring the fact because she was afraid of loosing her love 

I like that the writers included this aspect. 
When she was speaking about knowing the truth and lying to herself to the point that she convinced herself that the lie was truth--I felt that the subtext here was that ASR was doing the same to himself with what is stirring up in him regarding KKG.
It was not overt, but perhaps the writers intended it as LA gently nudging ASR--or ASR hearing LA's words and thinking, "hmmm, this bit rings close to home."

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

When Lavanya admitted to knowing Arnav didn't love her but not wanting to accept the truth, it showed that she wasn't as oblivious to the truth as we thought she was. Lavanya is a lot more mature and intelligent than she was given credit for, really admire the way she handled herself through the break up scene. Credit to Arnav too for fianlly treating Lavanya like a human being and being remorseful for what he put her through. This scene was too good

HermionePotter thumbnail
but lavanya and arnav has decided to hide about their break up, so does that mean they are going to be engaged and later break it off before the marriage.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

but lavanya and arnav has decided to hide about their break up, so does that mean they are going to be engaged and later break it off before the marriage.

na yaar I don't think La -ASR engagement will happen..case Khushi also there and Arnav's eyes on her...and Arnav never ever can engage in front of his love...
and I think after Payal and Akhash engagement happen all will get to knw that Arnav's break up...also I think that day all will get to knw Khushi's called off engagement
HermionePotter thumbnail
so how will they hide their break up coz they engagement is on the same day with akash right or before him, if they dont do the engagement people will know about their break up
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so how will they hide their break up coz they engagement is on the same day with akash right or before him, if they dont do the engagement people will know about their break up

yaaa all will get to knw this after Payal and Akash engagement happens...may be Arnav will leave the place so that their engagement won't happen...
so we can see some romantic scenes of ArHi
HermionePotter thumbnail
but if arnav does leave this impact on akash and payal's engagement wouldnt it, everyone would be looking for him and if he's not around nani would be like no this engagment cant happened coz arnav isnt here, first arnav and la will put on the ring then followed by akash and payal...this is so confusing