India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Truth is out by ASR

HermionePotter Senior Member
HermionePotter
HermionePotter

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
finally mr, arnav manned up and took the enough courage to tell la the truth, it was so sad seeing today's episode la heartbroken and crying but atleast arnav told la the truth, and she knows where she stands, wow so she did know that ASR didnt love but was just ignoring the fact because she was afraid of loosing her love and it was so sweet that she didnt wanted to tell anyone about their break up coz she wants everyone happy for payal and akash, i love la so much and i wish she doesnt leaves the show helps arnav and khushi come together...just loved la today...so if they are hiding about they break does that mean, they are going to do the engagement just to hide their break up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amir81cutepearl--BSI-FaNaTic--ragvir.fanMrDarcyfan

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessROXY

finally mr, arnav manned up and took the enough courage to tell la the truth, it was so sad seeing today's episode la heartbroken and crying but atleast arnav told la the truth, and she knows where she stands, wow so she did know that ASR didnt love but was just ignoring the fact because she was afraid of loosing her love and it was so sweet that she didnt wanted to tell anyone about their break up coz she wants everyone happy for payal and akash, i love la so much and i wish she doesnt leaves the show helps arnav and khushi come together....i hope she unite with aman(new entry) n unite arhi...i will lov to see arnav jealous n la will also get a right partner while uniting arhi aman n la falls in lov...just loved la today...so if they are hiding about they break does that mean, they are going to do the engagement just to hide their break up
jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Well so far the only truth that Arnav spike out about is that his and la's relationship has no not has it ever had love. But he has yet to confess to Khushi how much he cares/loves her!!
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

fwow so she did know that ASR didnt love but was just ignoring the fact because she was afraid of loosing her love 

I like that the writers included this aspect. 
When she was speaking about knowing the truth and lying to herself to the point that she convinced herself that the lie was truth--I felt that the subtext here was that ASR was doing the same to himself with what is stirring up in him regarding KKG.
It was not overt, but perhaps the writers intended it as LA gently nudging ASR--or ASR hearing LA's words and thinking, "hmmm, this bit rings close to home."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-ArhiMrDarcyfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

When Lavanya admitted to knowing Arnav didn't love her but not wanting to accept the truth, it showed that she wasn't as oblivious to the truth as we thought she was. Lavanya is a lot more mature and intelligent than she was given credit for, really admire the way she handled herself through the break up scene. Credit to Arnav too for fianlly treating Lavanya like a human being and being remorseful for what he put her through. This scene was too good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossomsbk2MrDarcyfan

HermionePotter
HermionePotter

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
but lavanya and arnav has decided to hide about their break up, so does that mean they are going to be engaged and later break it off before the marriage.
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

but lavanya and arnav has decided to hide about their break up, so does that mean they are going to be engaged and later break it off before the marriage.

na yaar I don't think La -ASR engagement will happen..case Khushi also there and Arnav's eyes on her...and Arnav never ever can engage in front of his love...
and I think after Payal and Akhash engagement happen all will get to knw that Arnav's break up...also I think that day all will get to knw Khushi's called off engagement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

HermionePotter
HermionePotter

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
so how will they hide their break up coz they engagement is on the same day with akash right or before him, if they dont do the engagement people will know about their break up

Go to top