Posted: 12 years ago
i could hear him come into the room, i automatically knew why he came, but i didn't want to hear it not yet anyway. I tried to divert his attention from his thoughts to something else by showing him clothes for the engagement. But it was when he said my name that i knew he was going to say it. I couldnt bare to look at him, because i knew one look at him and i would just crumble. But then he turned me around and said it, i kept on saying no, trying to avoid his talks, trying to stop him but when he put his hand on my cheek, and was talking to me i realised how we didn't fit together. I understood what he was saying, i was heartbroken but i knew this was for the best. I turned around and asked him for one more thing, a last hug. He looked at me, his eyes with sorrow, i could tell this was not easy for him too. He came forward and hugged me tightly as did i to him too. We parted, tears still in my eyes i moved forward away from him. I heard him saying we should tell the others together,but i couldnt take away the family's happiness so quickly. I explained this to him telling him let the engagament take place then we will tell. He told me how he respected me and i couldnt help but hug him for the last time. Another reason i didnt want to tell everyone about our break up is me because i wanted one last day to be Arnav Singh Raizada's fiance. I needed it to get me through the day. Then i would leave as Lavanya Kashyap, only a stronger, better and moral person. One day i whispered... Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fauzmalik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

aww that was awesome!! lavanya is making the best she really has changed!!

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mariam!!
Nice one sweety.
Beautifully written. I love the way you've penned Lavanya's thoughts.
Her last line, about leaving as Lavanya Kashyap was fab!
Thanks for the PM hun.
⭐️
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful 👏 You portrayed her emotions absolutely perfectly! La was amazing today! I adored her! 
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well decribed her emotions..too good..
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Mariam...loved it :)
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
too good!
well written POV from LA