Pratigya

Pratigya

sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pratigya should read Krishna's mind just the way he does.  She should express and show her love for  him.  They have changed her wardrobe also after the leap.  She looks older and matured.  Pratigya is still young and we want her to look the way she did before the leap.

It is okay to help others.  But one should take care of their own family first.  She did not have her own baby either.  All these four years she has been giving attention to Samara and nothing else.  Should n't she be thinking of her own family.  I am surprised that her papa and and Dadi did not give any advice on this to her.

CV's have made Pratigya  more a PBJ than a loving wife.  We want to see Pratigya as a wife who adores her husband and also as a PBJ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kitna acha hota ager samar pratgya aur krishna ka son hota toh aur krishna ka beta waris hota kioun ke keser toh ab pagal ho gae hai toh phir yeh sara zulm samar pay ho raha hai shaktya ko kioun importance dey deee...jab ke woh apne baap ka bi nahi hoo saka aur na beta ka na bewi ka bhuhat hi bura insan hai kaal maza aee ga jaab is k samne is ki biwi ko sajjan se prasadi milee ge she was very bad with samar should tell all how she make him to sleep in floor and how she beats him her days on count radhey will come soon may be on thursday or friday episode
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post ... totally agree with u... 😃
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sudharao100

Pratigya should read Krishna's mind just the way he does.  She should express and show her love for  him.  They have changed her wardrobe also after the leap.  She looks older and matured.  Pratigya is still young and we want her to look the way she did before the leap.

It is okay to help others.  But one should take care of their own family first.  She did not have her own baby either.  All these four years she has been giving attention to Samara and nothing else.  Should n't she be thinking of her own family.  I am surprised that her papa and and Dadi did not give any advice on this to her.

CV's have made Pratigya  more a PBJ than a loving wife.  We want to see Pratigya as a wife who adores her husband and also as a PBJ.

well said...👏
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you Sudha Ji,cvs just want her to do social service and nothing else.WHy cvs want to make her "Mother India".We want something related to Kriya and thoda PBJ will also work.ALL PBJ and no Kriya has made Pratigya very predicted.

Arja.Kriya thumbnail
I Hate C.Vs But Agree With You.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post, i don't hav any problem with her looks... She should be xpressive towards krish, the way he does... Atleast now with Meera track, am xpecting tat change frm her... Really fed up with her PBJs, i feel better atleast now she concentrate on their life n having baby...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lallantop post👏Totally agree with u😊