Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

LET ME GO COMMIT SUICIDE! (Page 4)

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley1000

I was seeing Ashishs fan page on FB just now..he was talking about some twist coming up on DEK.
I also saw an old article where Monia is supposed to marry a prince. So guys we can expect something soon.Wink

what where???

Edited by poulomi12 - 15 December 2011 at 6:19am

smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

I was seeing Ashishs fan page on FB just now..he was talking about some twist coming up on DEK.
I also saw an old article where Monia is supposed to marry a prince. So guys we can expect something soon.Wink

what where???

Sorry , I cant find that post again now..I tried..Cry . There was this old post  in Nov in the forum about "why are they promoting Uday and monia" and I was going  through it. Someone had mentioned that they read an article that Monia will be marrying a prince. I dint read the article but misquoted here. very sorry.
If you can find that post in Nov you should see who wrote that comment.
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
if thats the case then 'muahhh' baby!!
smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

I found the post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2186323

Prio1 has mentioned about this interview with Monia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Shruti am Priya thxs for this update...actually I haven't seen the promo as the link isn't working for meCryCry

Just want to share someting in one of her interviews Monya/Manyata said that both her dreams will come true the first one she will be Princess and the second one she will get married to a hot and dashing Prince...guess it's UV.  And in another article she said she does not know whether or when Akash will be come back into her life after her transformation into a Princess.

May be her anewala kal is bond with UV as her marriage is already fixed with him;

Right now am really very confused with whom Monya/Manyata is going to be paired.  So am just watching it and hoping for the best as am loving the show.  It's refreshingWink

Edited by smiley1000 - 15 December 2011 at 6:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poulomi12

what where???

Sorry , I cant find that post again now..I tried..Cry . There was this old post  in Nov in the forum about "why are they promoting Uday and monia" and I was going  through it. Someone had mentioned that they read an article that Monia will be marrying a prince. I dint read the article but misquoted here. very sorry.
If you can find that post in Nov you should see who wrote that comment.

is this this the one??
AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

plxxx dun call him puppy!!!AngryLOL
i love puppies!!Evil Smile

haan thats another gud option,,,,lets kidnap A n J!!Cool

U R INSULTING THE POOR PUPPIES BY COMPARING AKASH or MONIA or whoever to them (EXEPT UDAY THE PUPS WILL BE HONORED IF U CALLED HIM A PUPLOL) TO THEM..!!

EHWWW!!! JUST CAME FROM THE WASHROOM AFTER PUKING AFTER WATCHING THE WHOLE VIDEO!!!

Edited by tiger_lily - 15 December 2011 at 6:59am
AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
If any of u realise this was supposed to be a "CUTE" love triangle but the casting was a HUGE error and I FeEL LIKE PUKING INSTEAD OF POUTING HERE!! WHEN I LOOK AT AKASH!!
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
looks like we both found it!!

if they want trp, then probably they'll go with UV, but if they want to tell the story then perhaps they wont listen to us and break our hearts!!
Rich party falling for poor party is old school...we want the fairy tale luv story...poor gal found out she is princess and falls for prince charming!!but this time the charming prince has to fall first for the princess!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index