India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

LET ME GO COMMIT SUICIDE! (Page 2)

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
bt srsly we shd hav to wait!!thy cant gve us wat we want n wat shd b done so easily!!Wink
its a soap!!n thy r meant to b Drag/Stretch!!Dead
bt yea wat thy showed today ws un-ethical!!LOLas far as Monia is concerned!!her behavior ws illogical!!Wacko

Amen29 Groupbie
Amen29
Amen29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

bt srsly we shd hav to wait!!thy cant gve us wat we want n wat shd b done so easily!!Wink
its a soap!!n thy r meant to b Drag/Stretch!!Dead
bt yea wat thy showed today ws un-ethical!!LOLas far as Monia is concerned!!her behavior ws illogical!!Wacko

I know...that was the worst episode I have seen in the Indian drama industry. There was no logic behind anyone's actions. Everyone just doing things out of nowhere. I was like,,,"Wait a minute, they did not just do THAT. She did not just say THAT. Maybe I am hearing things wrong"

As for Kidnapping J and Akash...there are not the ones at fault. They are just doing what they were told to do by the CVS so we need to kidnap them and set the record straight. 

Edited by Amen29 - 14 December 2011 at 4:43pm
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i was irritated to the core by today's episode,... i really wana quit watching this show!!
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
yea wen she said to hr frnds dat u r my family now n i ll taught dem lesson nw witout once thinking abt her Mother ws crazy!!!Wacko
bt still its wat happened in soups!!Tongue
yea we r nt kidnapping A n J...LOLbt still i believe CVS want us to crave fr ManVeer..Tongue
thy r nt going to giv us Manveer so easily!!Tongue
bt its so manveer yarr,,,it cud nt b anything else!!Embarrassed
sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Ok I was a bit over dramatic der LOL And I am not going to go commit suicide... I wont get to watch my unbottoned shirt sight seeing then Day Dreaming (UDAY!!!!!)
Day Dreaming
but seriously! Common! Are we little children off the streets that the creatives are playing such games???!! Angry  Honestly I HATED (that's still an understatementDead) today's episode! And I know SOO many of you have stated it already and I couldn't agree more. Honestly the problem with the show is that ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE! Wacko

Monia and her "chawl" friendsSleepy, I don't mind...but Monia and Akash... I DO MIND AngryAngry
The Creatives seriously CAN NOT think there can be ANYTHING between them! If they are trying to say that OMG! ShockedWe can make Uday look bad and then the audience will start liking Akash...then sorry to burst your bubbles kiddos but that AIN'T happening Thumbs Down
I can stand the worst of UDay...even him teasing J and all that but I can not and WILL NOT stand the guy being with anyone else than Manyata... and the Creatives need to get their head straight...
what have they been doing? Watching Dora? Gosh even Dora can be smarter!

My ANALYSIS:
You fix it or you F____ it up!
And guess what??Shocked You guys ALREADY F----- it up!

So far the show, from the beginning has been good, the character of Uday...even though he can be a dog and kamina at times... btw a very HAWT dog EmbarrassedROFL  is just so much more interesting...for all those who watch the vampire diaries..he reminds me of Damon...
the smirk, the attitude, its all completely Prince like, rich people are arrogant and its the truth unless the person is really down to earth and hard working but this Pappu ke paas hai chandi ki chamchi...so why should this Pappu not be arrogant?? LOLWink
He does have a lot of dark shades to him and the way he goes around with J... is hrrmmm... not good...I feel like slapping him for getting so intimate... but CVs please DONT EVEN THINK about Uday and J...they're not meant to be NO MATTER how much you guys try Angry

Now, I thought that maybe just MAYBE the CV's had some sense but I GUESS NOT! Shocked
They are going crazy...I mean just LOOK at today's epi! Monia was so stupid, idiotic and careless! Honestly for a minute I felt like kungfuing Angry her A-- up in the air! How can she be so rude about Komal?  I felt so bad Cry
Firstly, Komal was so nice to her and she herself started eating and being nice and then now she's making Komal feel like nothing! And how can someone say that to her OWN mom!??
Wow and the reaction to all this kidnapping and not being the daughter was so quick! BAM! ek sad song laga diyaCry... uska lover aagayaEmbarrassed... now let's do ringa ringa rosyDay Dreaming
WHAT THE------ ErmmAngry
Like all these articles they talk about... character this and character personality that...ab yeh kaisi personality hai??? There is no trauma here, if this happened to me, I wouldn't even think about anything else... there is no sadness nothing.. do chaar asoon baha liye...now lets go back to romancing with Mr. SleepySleepy

Honestly, I skipped through the WHOLE episode... I hated all the parts...
I really have high hopes for this show, I dont want that the show does bad or has low TRPs cuz of the stupidity of the creatives...it has happened to all my fav shows and I cant take it anymore
They have amazing story line in hand, a brilliant cast, and a demanding audience...
what the hell are they doing? Angry
They should be more focused on the audience demands and then doing something creative so that we all like it! They have to entertain US, if they cant then whats the point???
People on this forum... kudos to you all Wink... you all have AMAZING ideas... amazing stories to take the show forward... y cant the creatives come up with such things???
I don't mind Akash being in Monia's life temporary but I feel as though the creatives are planning something else and its panging me in the heartCry

Yea...so ultimately...UV is giving me a heartfailure...monia is giving pneumonia...and the creatives might as well make me jump of a cliff..thanks to their WOW thoughts Stern Smile

OMG i LOVED your post you said everything i was feeling and the red highlighted parts i just cracked up on...i don't know what the CVs are planning today's epi was full of SH**** even my mother was like what the hell is this...moniya stops her sadness only after a song and the entrance of roti shakal aka akash makes everything all goody goody i hope the story picks up...akash slowly vanishes from the show, Manveer go BOOMING Big smile and we get to see more of our oh so hot prince charming Day Dreaming or else i quit the show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-kiddo

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@ Vishwa: You have expressed my feelings to a T! I agree that the Creatives are ruining a really good show with their stupidity! They really should visit DEK forums and Youtube to see what viewers want  in order to make their show better... EVEN IF IT MEANS CHANGING THE MALE LEAD! I bet they were surprised by the overwhelming response to Uday! I doubt  the production house thought Ashish aka Uday would generate such a response, but guess what?! HE HAS, SO MAKE HIM OUR LEADING MAN!!

Edited by asyadada - 14 December 2011 at 11:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-kiddo

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Vish... nice to see ya... and yeah Akash and Manyata don't stand a chance... if the CVs want to get the curtains to fall on the show than sure... bring in Akash and Manyata together...
None of us will ever support them!
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure by now that the CV's know majority of the audience does not care for moniya & akash's love life. however, the storyline has to go down a certain track before, manveer's love story can officially start

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index