Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
akash n manyata are such a pain to watch man honestly u feel like commiting suicide den watching demπŸ˜†
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...Girl you really hit on the right spot! I mean seriously I haven't seen any ManVeer seen from last two days and sone pe suhaga they are showing me that boring akash! No Man No...I will not accept such s torture in behalf of loving this excellent show>>πŸ˜’

Thanks to your post, I got something to laugh about after yesterday πŸ€—. If creatives will continue to do this to me(and us), then I am sorry I will not be the part of if.

I mean come on they are actually stopping me to hit on chaska meter 😭, but then just for sake of uday and ManVeer, I am manaying my mind to give a good score. CVs If you will continue doing this, then you will receive a very disappointing letter from me and I will not watch you Makash show.  And to Manyata...get you head straight girl. I mean you have to look after your praja. If you are going to behave selfish, what are you expecting for others!

I just want ManVeer...
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vishwa your post was more entertaining then the whole episode put together!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
smiley1000 thumbnail
I was seeing Ashishs fan page on FB just now..he was talking about some twist coming up on DEK.
I also saw an old article where Monia is supposed to marry a prince. So guys we can expect something soon.πŸ˜‰
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smiley1000

I was seeing Ashishs fan page on FB just now..he was talking about some twist coming up on DEK.
I also saw an old article where Monia is supposed to marry a prince. So guys we can expect something soon.πŸ˜‰

what where???
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
smiley1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

what where???

Sorry , I cant find that post again now..I tried..😭 . There was this old post  in Nov in the forum about "why are they promoting Uday and monia" and I was going  through it. Someone had mentioned that they read an article that Monia will be marrying a prince. I dint read the article but misquoted here. very sorry.
If you can find that post in Nov you should see who wrote that comment.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
if thats the case then 'muahhh' baby!!
smiley1000 thumbnail

I found the post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2186323

Prio1 has mentioned about this interview with Monia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Shruti am Priya thxs for this update...actually I haven't seen the promo as the link isn't working for me😭😭

Just want to share someting in one of her interviews Monya/Manyata said that both her dreams will come true the first one she will be Princess and the second one she will get married to a hot and dashing Prince...guess it's UV.  And in another article she said she does not know whether or when Akash will be come back into her life after her transformation into a Princess.

May be her anewala kal is bond with UV as her marriage is already fixed with him;

Right now am really very confused with whom Monya/Manyata is going to be paired.  So am just watching it and hoping for the best as am loving the show.  It's refreshingπŸ˜‰

Edited by smiley1000 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley1000

Sorry , I cant find that post again now..I tried..😭 . There was this old post  in Nov in the forum about "why are they promoting Uday and monia" and I was going  through it. Someone had mentioned that they read an article that Monia will be marrying a prince. I dint read the article but misquoted here. very sorry.
If you can find that post in Nov you should see who wrote that comment.

is this this the one??
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: docnuss

plxxx dun call him puppy!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

i love puppies!!😈

haan thats another gud option,,,,lets kidnap A n J!!😎

U R INSULTING THE POOR PUPPIES BY COMPARING AKASH or MONIA or whoever to them (EXEPT UDAY THE PUPS WILL BE HONORED IF U CALLED HIM A PUPπŸ˜†) TO THEM..!!

EHWWW!!! JUST CAME FROM THE WASHROOM AFTER PUKING AFTER WATCHING THE WHOLE VIDEO!!!
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago