Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i was irritated to the core by today's episode,... i really wana quit watching this show!!
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea wen she said to hr frnds dat u r my family now n i ll taught dem lesson nw witout once thinking abt her Mother ws crazy!!!
bt still its wat happened in soups!!πŸ˜›
yea we r nt kidnapping A n J...πŸ˜†bt still i believe CVS want us to crave fr ManVeer..πŸ˜›
thy r nt going to giv us Manveer so easily!!πŸ˜›
bt its so manveer yarr,,,it cud nt b anything else!!😳
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

Ok I was a bit over dramatic der πŸ˜† And I am not going to go commit suicide... I wont get to watch my unbottoned shirt sight seeing then 😍 (UDAY!!!!!)
😍
but seriously! Common! Are we little children off the streets that the creatives are playing such games???!! 😑  Honestly I HATED (that's still an understatement🀒) today's episode! And I know SOO many of you have stated it already and I couldn't agree more. Honestly the problem with the show is that ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Monia and her "chawl" friendsπŸ₯±, I don't mind...but Monia and Akash... I DO MIND 😑😑
The Creatives seriously CAN NOT think there can be ANYTHING between them! If they are trying to say that OMG! 😲We can make Uday look bad and then the audience will start liking Akash...then sorry to burst your bubbles kiddos but that AIN'T happening πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
I can stand the worst of UDay...even him teasing J and all that but I can not and WILL NOT stand the guy being with anyone else than Manyata... and the Creatives need to get their head straight...
what have they been doing? Watching Dora? Gosh even Dora can be smarter!

My ANALYSIS:
You fix it or you F____ it up!
And guess what??😲 You guys ALREADY F----- it up!

So far the show, from the beginning has been good, the character of Uday...even though he can be a dog and kamina at times... btw a very HAWT dog 😳🀣  is just so much more interesting...for all those who watch the vampire diaries..he reminds me of Damon...
the smirk, the attitude, its all completely Prince like, rich people are arrogant and its the truth unless the person is really down to earth and hard working but this Pappu ke paas hai chandi ki chamchi...so why should this Pappu not be arrogant?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
He does have a lot of dark shades to him and the way he goes around with J... is hrrmmm... not good...I feel like slapping him for getting so intimate... but CVs please DONT EVEN THINK about Uday and J...they're not meant to be NO MATTER how much you guys try 😑

Now, I thought that maybe just MAYBE the CV's had some sense but I GUESS NOT! 😲
They are going crazy...I mean just LOOK at today's epi! Monia was so stupid, idiotic and careless! Honestly for a minute I felt like kungfuing πŸ˜‘ her A-- up in the air! How can she be so rude about Komal?  I felt so bad 😭
Firstly, Komal was so nice to her and she herself started eating and being nice and then now she's making Komal feel like nothing! And how can someone say that to her OWN mom!??
Wow and the reaction to all this kidnapping and not being the daughter was so quick! BAM! ek sad song laga diya😭... uska lover aagaya😳... now let's do ringa ringa rosy😍
WHAT THE------ πŸ€”πŸ˜‘
Like all these articles they talk about... character this and character personality that...ab yeh kaisi personality hai??? There is no trauma here, if this happened to me, I wouldn't even think about anything else... there is no sadness nothing.. do chaar asoon baha liye...now lets go back to romancing with Mr. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Honestly, I skipped through the WHOLE episode... I hated all the parts...
I really have high hopes for this show, I dont want that the show does bad or has low TRPs cuz of the stupidity of the creatives...it has happened to all my fav shows and I cant take it anymore
They have amazing story line in hand, a brilliant cast, and a demanding audience...
what the hell are they doing? 😑
They should be more focused on the audience demands and then doing something creative so that we all like it! They have to entertain US, if they cant then whats the point???
People on this forum... kudos to you all πŸ˜‰... you all have AMAZING ideas... amazing stories to take the show forward... y cant the creatives come up with such things???
I don't mind Akash being in Monia's life temporary but I feel as though the creatives are planning something else and its panging me in the heart😭

Yea...so ultimately...UV is giving me a heartfailure...monia is giving pneumonia...and the creatives might as well make me jump of a cliff..thanks to their WOW thoughts 😳

OMG i LOVED your post you said everything i was feeling and the red highlighted parts i just cracked up on...i don't know what the CVs are planning today's epi was full of SH**** even my mother was like what the hell is this...moniya stops her sadness only after a song and the entrance of roti shakal aka akash makes everything all goody goody i hope the story picks up...akash slowly vanishes from the show, Manveer go BOOMING πŸ˜ƒ and we get to see more of our oh so hot prince charming πŸ˜ or else i quit the show 
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Vishwa: You have expressed my feelings to a T! I agree that the Creatives are ruining a really good show with their stupidity! They really should visit DEK forums and Youtube to see what viewers want  in order to make their show better... EVEN IF IT MEANS CHANGING THE MALE LEAD! I bet they were surprised by the overwhelming response to Uday! I doubt  the production house thought Ashish aka Uday would generate such a response, but guess what?! HE HAS, SO MAKE HIM OUR LEADING MAN!! Edited by asyadada - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Vish... nice to see ya... and yeah Akash and Manyata don't stand a chance... if the CVs want to get the curtains to fall on the show than sure... bring in Akash and Manyata together...
None of us will ever support them!
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm pretty sure by now that the CV's know majority of the audience does not care for moniya & akash's love life. however, the storyline has to go down a certain track before, manveer's love story can officially start
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel bechara akash is just stuck between manveer. bechare ki romance ki vaat lag jati hain i feel bad for him but oh well... he should find someone else since uday toh manayta ko chone wala nahin kyunki koi prince apni rajkumari ko kya chodega.
The-kiddo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you have said everything dat wer on my mind, no all of our mind...  I just hope dey(CVs)  comeback right on the track and entertain usπŸ˜›
samisweethrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey..plzzz on't compare damon with udayveer..!!
you no naa..dat elena ended up with stefan.>!
you can compare udayveer with my dear edward cullen.!!
πŸ˜‰And that akash with jacob ..!

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what a post! hope they listen to our ideas!🀣