LET ME GO COMMIT SUICIDE!

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I was a bit over dramatic der πŸ˜† And I am not going to go commit suicide... I wont get to watch my unbottoned shirt sight seeing then 😍 (UDAY!!!!!)
😍
but seriously! Common! Are we little children off the streets that the creatives are playing such games???!! 😑  Honestly I HATED (that's still an understatement🀒) today's episode! And I know SOO many of you have stated it already and I couldn't agree more. Honestly the problem with the show is that ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Monia and her "chawl" friendsπŸ₯±, I don't mind...but Monia and Akash... I DO MIND 😑😑
The Creatives seriously CAN NOT think there can be ANYTHING between them! If they are trying to say that OMG! 😲We can make Uday look bad and then the audience will start liking Akash...then sorry to burst your bubbles kiddos but that AIN'T happening πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
I can stand the worst of UDay...even him teasing J and all that but I can not and WILL NOT stand the guy being with anyone else than Manyata... and the Creatives need to get their head straight...
what have they been doing? Watching Dora? Gosh even Dora can be smarter!

My ANALYSIS:
You fix it or you F____ it up!
And guess what??😲 You guys ALREADY F----- it up!

So far the show, from the beginning has been good, the character of Uday...even though he can be a dog and kamina at times... btw a very HAWT dog 😳🀣  is just so much more interesting...for all those who watch the vampire diaries..he reminds me of Damon...
the smirk, the attitude, its all completely Prince like, rich people are arrogant and its the truth unless the person is really down to earth and hard working but this Pappu ke paas hai chandi ki chamchi...so why should this Pappu not be arrogant?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
He does have a lot of dark shades to him and the way he goes around with J... is hrrmmm... not good...I feel like slapping him for getting so intimate... but CVs please DONT EVEN THINK about Uday and J...they're not meant to be NO MATTER how much you guys try 😑

Now, I thought that maybe just MAYBE the CV's had some sense but I GUESS NOT! 😲
They are going crazy...I mean just LOOK at today's epi! Monia was so stupid, idiotic and careless! Honestly for a minute I felt like kungfuing πŸ˜‘ her A-- up in the air! How can she be so rude about Komal?  I felt so bad 😭
Firstly, Komal was so nice to her and she herself started eating and being nice and then now she's making Komal feel like nothing! And how can someone say that to her OWN mom!??
Wow and the reaction to all this kidnapping and not being the daughter was so quick! BAM! ek sad song laga diya😭... uska lover aagaya😳... now let's do ringa ringa rosy😍
WHAT THE------ πŸ€”πŸ˜‘
Like all these articles they talk about... character this and character personality that...ab yeh kaisi personality hai??? There is no trauma here, if this happened to me, I wouldn't even think about anything else... there is no sadness nothing.. do chaar asoon baha liye...now lets go back to romancing with Mr. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Honestly, I skipped through the WHOLE episode... I hated all the parts...
I really have high hopes for this show, I dont want that the show does bad or has low TRPs cuz of the stupidity of the creatives...it has happened to all my fav shows and I cant take it anymore
They have amazing story line in hand, a brilliant cast, and a demanding audience...
what the hell are they doing? 😑
They should be more focused on the audience demands and then doing something creative so that we all like it! They have to entertain US, if they cant then whats the point???
People on this forum... kudos to you all πŸ˜‰... you all have AMAZING ideas... amazing stories to take the show forward... y cant the creatives come up with such things???
I don't mind Akash being in Monia's life temporary but I feel as though the creatives are planning something else and its panging me in the heart😭

Yea...so ultimately...UV is giving me a heartfailure...monia is giving pneumonia...and the creatives might as well make me jump of a cliff..thanks to their WOW thoughts 😳

Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
hey vishwa ur post ws such mai Dramatic!!πŸ˜†
n plzz dun commit sucide..πŸ˜›its jst d beginning of d show naa...we shd gve creative a chance!!😳
thy wont disappoint us!!im sure!! wat Monia feel fr file boy is everything bt LOVE!!πŸ˜›
yea it ws so un realistic to show her frget everything abt her foster father n her Mother in a blink of eye!!bt im sure she will realize it soon!!😳*finger crossed*

Originally posted by docnuss

hey vishwa ur post ws such mai Dramatic!!πŸ˜†
n plzz dun commit sucide..πŸ˜›its jst d beginning of d show naa...we shd gve creative a chance!!😳
thy wont disappoint us!!im sure!! wat Monia feel fr file boy is everything bt LOVE!!πŸ˜›
yea it ws so un realistic to show her frget everything abt her foster father n her Mother in a blink of eye!!bt im sure she will realize it soon!!😳*finger crossed*

Well jab Monia is not dramatic then I had to be 🀣
And don't worry I m not gonna jump of the cliff...what will happen to all the UV sight seeing??πŸ˜†

NOOO!!!!! Don't commit suicide. If you wanna kill someone, kill the CVs, they are the ones who messed everything up. It's like we are giving them one message and they are totally receiving another one. Someone needs to kidnap one of them and tell them what we WANT and what they are trying is NOT working. I agree with everything you have said. I mean if I found out tomorrow that I was kidnapped, having a love life would be LAST thing on my mind. I would be trying to figure out my place in the world/ my identity. Monia is seriously the stupidest female lead I have come across. She only thinks about HERSELF and no one else.

If this keeps up, I am sooo quitting but that does not mean, I will not support AK any more. He is one Fab actor and his character truly deserves justice through this show. 

Originally posted by Amen29

NOOO!!!!! Don't commit suicide. If you wanna kill someone, kill the CVs, they are the ones who messed everything up. It's like we are giving them one message and they are totally receiving another one. Someone needs to kidnap one of them and tell them what we WANT and what they are trying is NOT working. I agree with everything you have said. I mean if I found out tomorrow that I was kidnapped, having a love life would be LAST thing on my mind. I would be trying to figure out my place in the world/ my identity. Monia is seriously the stupidest female lead I have come across. She only thinks about HERSELF and no one else.

If this keeps up, I am sooo quitting but that does not mean, I will not support AK any more. He is one Fab actor and his character truly deserves justice through this show. 

Don't worry hun...am not gonna do nothing... and 🀣 lol... sure... anyone up for some kidnapping??? Full proof plan banatey hain! Bheja fry kardenge until they dont get ManVeer in der!πŸ˜†
and DONT quit watching...atleast not for UV 😳
@amen i think she shd kill akash rather thn CVsπŸ˜‰,,,after all CVs has given us UV naa!!😍 Edited by docnuss - 12 years ago

@amen i think she shd kill akash rather thn CVsπŸ˜‰,,,after all CVs has given us UV naa!!😍

haaiii... par uss bichare puppy ki bhi kya galti??? πŸ˜• We should instead kidnap Akash and J as well...lock the two up somewhere...
plxxx dun call him puppy!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
i love puppies!!😈

haan thats another gud option,,,,lets kidnap A n J!!😎
bt srsly we shd hav to wait!!thy cant gve us wat we want n wat shd b done so easily!!πŸ˜‰
its a soap!!n thy r meant to b Drag/Stretch!!🀒
bt yea wat thy showed today ws un-ethical!!πŸ˜†as far as Monia is concerned!!her behavior ws illogical!!

bt srsly we shd hav to wait!!thy cant gve us wat we want n wat shd b done so easily!!πŸ˜‰
its a soap!!n thy r meant to b Drag/Stretch!!🀒
bt yea wat thy showed today ws un-ethical!!πŸ˜†as far as Monia is concerned!!her behavior ws illogical!!

I know...that was the worst episode I have seen in the Indian drama industry. There was no logic behind anyone's actions. Everyone just doing things out of nowhere. I was like,,,"Wait a minute, they did not just do THAT. She did not just say THAT. Maybe I am hearing things wrong"

As for Kidnapping J and Akash...there are not the ones at fault. They are just doing what they were told to do by the CVS so we need to kidnap them and set the record straight. 
Edited by Amen29 - 12 years ago