Short OS - The Urmilla Effect

Posted: 12 years ago
hello saathians.

i just wanted to write a short OS, because when Urmilla said that her blood was in gopi, i thought what effect would that have?  so here it is...the urmilla effect!

happy reading!

OS - The Urmilla Effect

'Gopi, take care of yourself and you will get well soon because my blood is running in your veins.' Urmilla told Gopi who was in bed. 'Ji Mamiji' Gopi replied sweetly.

Soon when ahem glared at Urmilla, and Rashi took her away she left. Gopi was feeling tired and closed her eyes for a few minutes. 'Gopi, wake up and eat this khichdi.' Ahem told Gopi pulling over the bed table next to her. 'Wait a minute, Ahemji has to persuade me further' Gopi thought. 'I will not wake up for a few minutes and wait and see what Ahemji does' Gopi was making a Kalakari in her mind! She twitched slightly to her right. 'Gopi, hurry up and wake up' ahem said again, little louder this time. Arrey, he's not even touching me to wake me up, let me wait for a few more moment. This was the only way she could get Ahemji closer to her.

Ahem came round to Gopi and shook her lightly, to wake her up. He never knew that Gopi was already awake and was having an Urmilla effect. 'ji?' Gopi fluttered her eyes open innocently.
'khichdi khani hai? Ke nahin? (do you want to eat khichdi or not?)Ahem asked now he was frustrated slightly. Ab kya hoga, yeh to gussa ho gaye, hai mere kanaji' (what will happen now, he is angry, oh kanaji) Gopi was only little frightened but she assured herself that ahem did not know she was awake. If he was suspicious she would make up an excuse. Quietly she stated to get up and this time was struggling, she hoped he would helped her and he did! According to my thoughts, I didn't even have to do anything! He made her sit up and placed the food in front of her. What a duffod! (stupid) Can he not see that I can't eat with my fractured hand? 'ah, shh' she made noises. That got his attention! He came near to her but suddenly his phone rang. Ab kya karu, yeh phone bhi abhi anaa tha? (what shall i do now? this phone had to come now!) She thought grumpily. Ahem started shouting over the phone, she knew it was because of her he is staying home and not going to work. Soon Kokila had told Ahem to go to work, she will take care of Gopi. Yeah kagdi bhi na, beech me kau kau kar rahi hai.(this kagdi, she will but in)  She huffed silently. And maaji had helped her with eating the khichdi.

Ahem was ready to go to work and came to bid bye to his mother. I am going to keep my head down, let me see how he gets my attention, urmm'ahem said. What urmm, jaldi kuch bolo warna yeah kagdi tum ko bahar nikalde gi. (say somehting quick, or this kagdi will kick you out) Gopi sunno, your medicine is over there, and I will bring a bell for you, in case you need anything you can ring it. Bell?? Kyun, mein to aapko mere paas he rakho gi,(why?, i will keep you by me) I shall not leave you alone. She smiled her smile of satisfaction and made her eyes big and round''.

This was the URMILLA effect! 😆

so how was it guys?? hope you all liked it!

Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
A great OS!!!

Just makes me glad that Urmi's blood didn't get used for Gopi!!
Oooh! Scary. So glad that she didn't get Urmi's blood. :-). (my computer crashed so am posting via my phone - no emoticons).   :-(
Originally posted by NazmaJ

A great OS!!!

Just makes me glad that Urmi's blood didn't get used for Gopi!!

thanks!  i know, glad!! 😊
Very good Fahima😃

The urmila effect sure is scary. I didn't get all of gopi's thoughts but the direction was unmistakenly being selffish and spoiled😆

Thanks for writing
Originally posted by d-luna88

Very good Fahima😃

The urmila effect sure is scary. I didn't get all of gopi's thoughts but the direction was unmistakenly being selffish and spoiled😆

Thanks for writing

thanks, how come you didnt get it? what happened?
ur welcome!
Originally posted by Xarina

Oooh! Scary. So glad that she didn't get Urmi's blood. :-). (my computer crashed so am posting via my phone - no emoticons).   :-(

lol, yeah...scary! well thanks for makking the effort to comment even though u werent on ur comp!
i am glad that she didnt give the blood!
Originally posted by famzii05

lol, yeah...scary! well thanks for makking the effort to comment even though u werent on ur comp!
i am glad that she didnt give the blood!

I love phone. The only thing it don't do is cook and wash dishes :-)
Originally posted by Xarina

I love phone. The only thing it don't do is cook and wash dishes :-)

lol, its time for the thnology guys to make machines to do our work! well, there are robots!! when will we have one?? 😆 nice thinking!
Originally posted by famzii05

thanks, how come you didnt get it? what happened?
ur welcome!

Hindi isn't may strong point dear meaning I understand about 10 words of it and not more😆