Is Bigg Boss Fair and really wants no fight

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
BB do you really want people in house to behave, as you tried to show to public today by calling Sid and Sky in Conf room and trying to show your harsh side - then you should also provide them with some sort of stopwatch / clock so that each one (when doing their part) can do it honestly. 

Last night fight and today morning (continuation to last night one) was all due to confusion where Sid has been accusing Sky of doing his part for 1:30 hrs and then waking Sid for his part. Whereas as shown in yesterday episode, Sky started his task of standing next to King from 11:30 pm and woke up sid at 2:15 AM. Given BB doesnt provide any stopwatch or clock to contestants I think Sky did his best judgement on timing and went to wake sid.
On the other hand, Sid not only started his task at 2:45 am (as per BB clip) but also sat, even after Sky told him that we are not supposed to sit during this task. On top  at 3:30 am (within 45 mins) he woke Amar for shift change. Not only that, he was also telling Amar that Sky cheated and woke Sid after 1:30 hrs only.

Sid's stand till today was same that sky cheated in task last night. So, BB if you really want contestants not to fight then act also. Or you are also like contestants who says somethings and does something. 

One side BB wants to create confusion among housemates and then wants to show that he doesnt want them to fight... What the heck --- BB can provide all those stupid costumes and accessories and cant provide simple stuff like stopwatch to aovid fights due to trivial issues... BB needs to be fair and put his real effort to avoid such issues, but for TRP BB wont do that and then will show to public that BB doesnt want Sky and Sid to fight... ha ha ha ha
Big Boss is the most fake person I have seen (oops heard).😆

Wakes up when he desires, speaks when he feels like and preaches all the time after creating a scene (never stops it in between). Then hides behind a voice and keeps saying himsa himsa.

🤣

Now a days I watch BB after watching Jon Stewart. (it has become a comedy show)
Originally posted by IAmGonna

Big Boss is the most fake person I have seen (oops heard).😆

Wakes up when he desires, speaks when he feels like and preaches all the time after creating a scene (never stops it in between). Then hides behind a voice and keeps saying himsa himsa.

🤣

Now a days I watch BB after watching Jon Stewart. (it has become a comedy show)

You bet... I watch it after Late night shows... 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well I dont expect him to resolve issues because thats what this show is all about and he can make money. But then dont interfere or try to show that you dont want housemates to fight. 
I think BB just tries to make show more interesting. Sometimes the show becomes too dull and boring but at the next moment BB makes such a move that two friends become enemies and two enemies become friends like in the case of sky, amar n sid.