Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

arnav jealousy track must=confession:)aman entry

honestyfirst thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
they can hire either gurmeet or mohit for jealousy track...
...n they can be first lov of lavarnya.or the one who fall for la .or friend of la who joins her to unite arhi ...
while uniting arhi la n newentry falls for eachother...
...to make  jealous the new entry will flurt with khushi.be with her...so many moments of arnav to be jealous  n finally confession of his lov ...
...making la jealous n realising her that she love the new entry

love aman to be new entry...unite with la to unite arhi...meanwhile aman n la falls in lov with each other

la will get nice partner...arhi realisation of lov n confession

wat u say??????/

i will lov it
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds very plausible to me & I think it would make great viewing, as not really seen ASR writhing in jealousy yet, all expected it when he found out about the engagement instead he just contained himself and let his mind go walkabout by getting engaged, & started the Farak Nai Pardta track of trying to get Khushi jealous instead!!!

honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Sounds very plausible to me & I think it would make great viewing, as not really seen ASR writhing in jealousy yet, all expected it when he found out about the engagement instead he just contained himself and let his mind go walkabout by getting engaged, & started the Farak Nai Pardta track of trying to get Khushi jealous instead!!!

there will be difference in amans entry for jealousy track n farak nai padta track...in farak nai padta track he was shocked by that n in this khushi got engaged n arnav did not saw her fiancee with her...

in aman entry n jealousy track...aman will unite with la n flurt with khushi infront of asr...giv complements to her...seeing khushi with someone n that too the man is flurting with her ...aman making nice place in all family members heart ...living in raizada house or coming daily to RM to meet khushi n flurt with her...arnav will be balst in fire...full fire which will be out of control n he ends up with confession...did u remember he gaved those looks to the waiter ...it will be hilarious track seriously...i hope for it ...if we want this to happen then lets go n comment it on starplus site...starplus.in

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At the risk of sounding stupid...who the heck is Aman?πŸ˜•
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a jeasuly track wuld do.. wonders of wonders , asr bcmng possessve , fightng wth hs emtns.. all thse mnts..
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya jealous track would be fun to watch but not gurmeet or mohit as aman yaar...they shud  be  a diff character ...

That aman is a big dumbo...even bigger than anji...

remember "Sir,Foreign delegates ko mitti deni hai sir"🀣🀣🀣🀣 { i know they added it for some fun.}

nainital trip and then interrupted the kiss😑 😑😑😑 (i think its aman though they dint show it...🀣🀣🀣 uspe utna confidence..)
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

Aman is ASR's assisstant handling all the work in main office!
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

He is an employer in ASR's office...Arnav always talks to him on phone but they dint show him...πŸ˜›
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I posted this in another thread, about getting a new hunk to make ASR jealous. yes, many new hunks needed

ba ba black CVs,
have you any hunks?
Yes sir, yes sir
many chunky hunks

one for the sister  (Anjali)
one for my dame (KKG)
one for the La girl
who is not so lame

And one for buaji
who cries in shame

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5