Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
phony sunny gets the award for the most annoying housemate.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

actually it has everything to do with her...it is her profession and a part of her...it can be separated from her...it defines who she is as an individual but still people were ready to give her benefit of the doubt...everything she does shows that she is bitchy and very judgmental...

How ??? Explain... So have u seen her behaving  immodestly or wearing inappropriate??  so where does her acts relate to her profession..Doesn't makes any sense

Sunny is Sky's little lamb. She's hiding behind Sky and picking on Sid.

Originally posted by: Luv4games

actually it has everything to do with her...it is her profession and a part of her...it can be separated from her...it defines who she is as an individual but still people were ready to give her benefit of the doubt...everything she does shows that she is bitchy and very judgmental...

When she entered Bigboss I never judged her for her profession. But after seeing her deeds in house now i can say what else i can expect from such a gal. She failed as an individual and therefore her choice of profession also. She chose money over respect..
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny is Sky and Juhi's pet - typical bimbo material .. got no brain of her own but then this was expected after all shes po*n star 🤣
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Sunny is Sky and Juhi's pet - typical bimbo material .. got no brain of her own but then this was expected after all shes po*n star 🤣

being a po*nstar makes her a pet and brainless👏 Great logic. 
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i guess sunny started full fledged anti-sid  when he nominated her by stating she is missing home and bored here .. i bet Sky poured a lot of ghee into this simmering fire .. She does show a lot of attitude when it comes to sid compared to others .. 
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lamhe2212

wow. i mean you could see she is pretty rude every now and then in scenes but if you look at the uncensored videos from today you can clearly see how nasty a person she is. She's continually nasty to Sid for no reason - he's never done anything to her. But what really struck me was how rude she was about him eating food. Shonali explained to her that she couldn't cook Sid's breakfast bc he is veg and she had to finish every1's eggs first. then when he eats she just harasses him is this your lunch or breakfast. I found that very cheap and very very nasty. i'm sorry but you should never comment on people eating. that's the way i was raised at least.

did anyone else feel the same?

Sunny is a bad girl. I dont like way sid talks or behaves but i really hate way sunny talks n behaves!!!Felt sorry for sid, poorthing he was hungry n this1 was taunting at him eatting, how mean! She talks softly but very vicious inside, way she ws laughing saying how she thoughtits funny when andrew ignored him was nasty too!!! Koun laaya hai iss batamizi ladki ko bb house pe!! Does she know to b a woman in anyway!! Have a heart u insensitive woman!!! 🤢Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whatelse She is showing her true colours.
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she is not a gudd or inocent  person... it seems from her behaviour n atitude.. she is nt difrnt from othrs she is also playng games n has startd her game 4 sure... huh