India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny is so Nasty

lamhe2212 Senior Member
lamhe2212
lamhe2212

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
wow. i mean you could see she is pretty rude every now and then in scenes but if you look at the uncensored videos from today you can clearly see how nasty a person she is. She's continually nasty to Sid for no reason - he's never done anything to her. But what really struck me was how rude she was about him eating food. Shonali explained to her that she couldn't cook Sid's breakfast bc he is veg and she had to finish every1's eggs first. then when he eats she just harasses him is this your lunch or breakfast. I found that very cheap and very very nasty. i'm sorry but you should never comment on people eating. that's the way i was raised at least.
did anyone else feel the same?

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajannitz00sona_cutietriplevaatsyasyacool_cute_girlscorpHabeeba_dforums_girlArjuhi_fanlippitaurus27prabhasfanitalysudssHeyybabyydolllBWSweetumz.gigglezMissChievouscs-07TheBigTamasha-naureen786-ReallyCool* Unnati *yipeeShahZurReal.MadridDoNotMind

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamhe2212

wow. i mean you could see she is pretty rude every now and then in scenes but if you look at the uncensored videos from today you can clearly see how nasty a person she is. She's continually nasty to Sid for no reason - he's never done anything to her. But what really struck me was how rude she was about him eating food. Shonali explained to her that she couldn't cook Sid's breakfast bc he is veg and she had to finish every1's eggs first. then when he eats she just harasses him is this your lunch or breakfast. I found that very cheap and very very nasty. i'm sorry but you should never comment on people eating. that's the way i was raised at least.

Your right, even though I hate Sid I felt bad for him, we should never taunt about food.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

triplevaatArjuhi_fanlippiprabhasfanitalysosweet-naureen786-ReallyCoolKunwaariDaayan

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
it was Andrew who asked her to ask sid if it was his breakfast or lunch not her fault

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrkrazyb89MrManagementWhatisthissssarasingh86

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Your right, even though I hate Sid I felt bad for him, we should never taunt about food.

good thats what bb wants sympathy for sid to make him winner

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrnatasha.princes

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

it was Andrew who asked her to ask sid if it was his breakfast or lunch not her fault

Yeah I think you are right.
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
she seems very bitchy but then again did we really expect a po*n start to be nice...of course not...she hates sid and shonali because sky hates them...so she will pick on him for no reason...she needs to be neutral and not pick sides because she is there to show that po*n star can be nice...so far she is showing the opposite...of course she wont start having sex in the house...so everybody need to stop supporting her because she is being decent...but she is not coming off as a good person...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nitz00triplevaatlippiprabhasfanitalynatasha.princescs-07AlwaysHisJaanmz.gigglezblue-ice.

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

good thats what bb wants sympathy for sid to make him winner

I hope he does not win, I'd rather have Juhi win (I am not her fan) or even Shonali.  Sid does not deserve to win.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya85ReallyCoolKunwaariDaayan

BWSweetu Goldie
BWSweetu
BWSweetu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I started hating her more than pooja bediDead

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nitz00syasyacool_cute_girltriplevaattaurus27reshma28lippiprabhasfanitalyLuv4gamesmz.gigglez* Unnati *ReallyCool

Go to top