Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kushi's age...finally the mystery is solved (Page 2)

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
She is 18 & he is 26/ 28. She was adopted 10 yrs back at the age of 8.

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
first of all she cant be 18. she taught kids so def has to be educated enough. so far we didnt see her going to college for studies or anything. so there can be two things possible here, either she left her studies after 12th or the website messed up.  i def dont want her to be 18 coz i find that age too young.
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Arnav Singh Raizada

28 year old highly successful business tycoon, Arnav Singh Raizada, hardhearted, audacious, proud, arrogant, logical and somewhat of a classist, likes to manipulate people into achieving his own ambition. Arnav owns a Fashion house called "ASR Group". Arnav is very forthright and likes to deal with situations in a business like manner. He is shown as an introverted man who keeps to himself who likes to keep control of himself and of situations. Arnav has an explosive anger; however he is kind and generous and a fair-minded individual . He deeply cares for his sister, Anjali and is very protective towards his family. Arnav is not comfortable with emotional situations and it makes him feel uncomfortable. At a very young age, Arnav had to take responsibility of the family business which made him rather bitter about life. Like Khushi, Arnav too lost his parents at an early age making him some what guarded of himself. Even though Arnav is unfeeling, Khushi ignites a feeling in him that makes him quite uneasy and hence he tries to push her away by saying harsh words and treating her cruelly, nonetheless he loves her and is unable to deal with it. His only hobby is gardening and his favorite color is red. Arnav suffers from Diabetes. He does not believe in rituals, religion and is shown to be agnostic. He doesn't stick to social norms either, thus does not believe in the institution of marriage and was living together with his girlfriend, Lavanya Kashyap, whom he has no feelings for and is currently engaged to her to spite Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

first of all she cant be 18. she taught kids so def has to be educated enough. so far we didnt see her going to college for studies or anything. so there can be two things possible here, either she left her studies after 12th or the website messed up.  i def dont want her to be 18 coz i find that age too young.

She was tutoring kids. I used to tutor kids when I was in high school (16/17), no formal schooling required (though that might be different in India, I'm not sure, can one tutor without formal education in India?). I'm fairly certain though that the starplus website didn't mess up her age, considering the fact that they are the network behind the show and would know for sure (and if it was a mistake, they would have fixed it by now). I think the reason she behaves the way she does in the show, is because of her young age. I mean at times, the way she teases Arnav or rambles on and on about nothing in particular is there to show her youth, and therefore innocence and naivety in the way things work in the real world.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossomdumas

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i think she's 18 beacause thats the age mentioned every where! 
Plus in the first episode, bua ji said its been 10years since she came to their house! and she told Arnav that her parents died when she was eight!
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
She is eighteen years old as many vouched for. At eighteen she could have completed her schooling and could well teach young kids of 10-12 years old as many do.  Taking private tuitions does not require any formal degree in teaching.

Edited by Opti - 14 December 2011 at 7:58pm
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

She's not a graduate, leaving studies after 12th!
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
yaar in star plus web site they said Arnav 28 and Khushi 18 ...

Go to top