Kushi's age...finally the mystery is solved - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Whatever be their age...they have both now started feeling the beauty of love...I want to see a lot of romance between them and maybe they will finally show us that incomplete kisss
Everybody... If you were 18 would you love an 8 year old? No thats weird. So I think her age is 23 and him 26. Because a 10 year difference is just too much...
Originally posted by sunena2293

Arnav is 26 and Khushi 18...I know it's a pretty big gap but hey...when did true love have any rules!😳

No Arnav is 28, if you look at where they are showing the story on IF it tells that Arnav is 28
Khushi, an 18 year old from UP, is simple, rooted in family and is driven by a clear moral compass. She stands for what she believes in, and never lets go of her inculcated values. She will not change herself to conform to people's shallow expectations. In stark contrast, Arnav is a 28 year old self made, ruthless, 'win at all costs' man who believes everything can be bought in the world, including love. He has no consideration for relationships and no qualms for using & manipulating people as pawns to achieve his ambitions. As the story progresses, their love-hate relationship witnesses a series of dramatic conflicts. While Arnav constantly tries to break Khushi's steadfast morals just in order to prove to himself that he can control everyone; Khushi on the other hand, tries to always follow her values & morals.
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

No Arnav is 28, if you look at where they are showing the story on IF it tells that Arnav is 28

No in one of the early episodes naani had specifically said Arnav was 26 yrs old... I would go by what is said in the show rather than what is written about it because they decide something before starting the show only to change it after. I havent heard khushi's age being mentioned specifically; I might have missed it. But till I hear it being said on the show I will keep believing khushi is at least 22... My personal opinion is that love is more passionate when two ppl are at least of comparable maturity ( not intellectual but emotional)... And for that you need the years of experience and exposure ;)
wen a client of Arnav who too was named Ms. Kashyup came Nani said that Arnav is just 26 n the lady is in her 40's so how cud Chote make her the Raizada bahu...n since Aranv's parents death ...10years have passed...so he's 26 n KKG is eventually 18...
If she was 18 when this show started then she is going to be 19th soon. I wish they show arshi's B'day.
Khushi's 18 Years Old. She's Very Cute And Funny. I Hope She Forgives Aranv For Marrying Her Like This. ): After She Finds Out The Hole Truth. Cause She Doesnt The Real Reason.
Her cuteness, childlike antics and cheerfulness suit with 18😳 love to see her 19th birthday being celebrated in the show 😊
She's 20 and he 26, Bua and nani mentioned it a few times