Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: john909

first of all she cant be 18. she taught kids so def has to be educated enough. so far we didnt see her going to college for studies or anything. so there can be two things possible here, either she left her studies after 12th or the website messed up.  i def dont want her to be 18 coz i find that age too young.

She was tutoring kids. I used to tutor kids when I was in high school (16/17), no formal schooling required (though that might be different in India, I'm not sure, can one tutor without formal education in India?). I'm fairly certain though that the starplus website didn't mess up her age, considering the fact that they are the network behind the show and would know for sure (and if it was a mistake, they would have fixed it by now). I think the reason she behaves the way she does in the show, is because of her young age. I mean at times, the way she teases Arnav or rambles on and on about nothing in particular is there to show her youth, and therefore innocence and naivety in the way things work in the real world.  
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think she's 18 beacause thats the age mentioned every where! 
Plus in the first episode, bua ji said its been 10years since she came to their house! and she told Arnav that her parents died when she was eight!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is eighteen years old as many vouched for. At eighteen she could have completed her schooling and could well teach young kids of 10-12 years old as many do.  Taking private tuitions does not require any formal degree in teaching.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: john909

first of all she cant be 18. she taught kids so def has to be educated enough. so far we didnt see her going to college for studies or anything. so there can be two things possible here, either she left her studies after 12th or the website messed up.  i def dont want her to be 18 coz i find that age too young.

She's not a graduate, leaving studies after 12th!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar in star plus web site they said Arnav 28 and Khushi 18 ...

rajat_luvr91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

<h3>Arnav Singh Raizada</h3>

28 year old highly successful business tycoon, Arnav Singh Raizada, hardhearted...

No.. Arnav is definitely not 28.. He's 26 years old. Naniji herself mentioned it out loud in one of the episodes few months back.. And since the star plus website messed up arnav's age, they cud hav messed up khushi's age too.. Plus, I think it was mentioned sometime that khushi was 8 wen her parents died and 15 Years hav passed since then.. Maybe the cv's messed up on that bit too.. Coz I don't think khushi can be really only 18yrs old.. She seems too intelligent for that.. Then on the other hand, 23 seems too old for khushi.. It seems more like payal's age.. Khushi seems arnd 21.. Anyways, this discussion is kinda confusing me, so I'll stop right here.. Maybe just wait for the cv's to reveal khushi's age in a proper way..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

• Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum 

• Role:Arnav Singh Raizada
    A 28 year old self made, ruthless, 'win at all costs' man. He believes everything can be bought in the world, including love. He has no consideration for relationships and can even manipulate people to achieve his ambitions until he meets his match in Khushi and while at first he does everything to bring her down and upset her, he soon after falls in love with her. 
    check the page 
    mahamluvsbs thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
    ohh she is just 18 poor her n hes 26 hmmm
    tanthya thumbnail

I don't give a penny about Khushi's age..All I know is she is in that stage where she knows all about Birds n Bees ...and that's enuf for me 😉😆😆
    DTeacher thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Judging from all the replies...looks like the mystery is NOT solved then?

😆 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜†

Also, whilst the sites state Arnav as 28 and Khushi as 18, Nani has referred to Arnav as 26 and I think it was Buaji who said that Khushi was 20.

Before all the links start again, let me point out that the write-up on the characters states Aakash as the ELDER brother of Arnav, so it seems the sites CAN make mistakes. ðŸ˜‰

Edited by DTeacher - 12 years ago