Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I dint see it live but read the WU...and I was crying and i cried even more while seeing the actual episode..!! Maaneet were fab...couldn't control myself despite promising my self that i would..!! 😔

Love maaneet and Gurti 🤗
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Gurtilover
Me Too!! The Last Scene was Heart Touching!
Lekin Hoyee Mainee Dadima ko Nai Dekha Yaar! Woh Kahaan Thi?!! I Think i'm Paranoid 😆
but Kaaashhh This Show Gets Another Season...
heycookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

Alovi_21
Meri Bhi Same Haalat Hai 😔 Baat Baat Pe Rona And My Biggest Support In Person Has Been My sister Who felt the Same Lekin Phir Bhi Uss Ne Mujhe Hug Kiya And Handled Me Like A Bachcha. But Kya Karain! We ALL want GHSP season 2!!! Itma Attach Main kissin Aur Show Ke Saath Nai Hui Jitna Geet ke liye!! Aur Abh It's Ended! How Much Pain I Feel Is Un-Explainable...😔

oh thats so sad na me2 was crying like a baby
*~*Kamala*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IT was truly a wonderful episode! I loved the flashbacks with Geet narrating how she never woulda have that in a million years she would be with Maan Singh Khurana, the dusht dhanav lol. ANd the scenes with the baby, with Maan's sweet calm whispery voice! It actually brought tears to my eyes just realizing..its finally over!:(
@aanappin- Same Here. I was determined Not to cry But Alas.. Yeh Dil Toh maaneet ka hai.
I was just Bracing myself for the Episode cuz I knew What will Happen..And Babaji Ki Kasam I was floored By Maaneet's Dialogue! I was blinking again and again because Tears Were Being A Hurdle At That Moment.
Ufff how Much We Love Our Show [:'(]
heycookie thumbnail

@Gurtilover
Me Too!! The Last Scene was Heart Touching!
Lekin Hoyee Mainee Dadima ko Nai Dekha Yaar! Woh Kahaan Thi?!! I Think i'm Paranoid 😆
but Kaaashhh This Show Gets Another Season...

me2 want another season nd we wil get i am sure
@gurtilover
Yes...we All cried like Babies Today and I'm Not Ashamed To call myself A Cry baby because YES I CRIED FOR OUR SHOW :(
*~*Kamala*~* -
Honestly Those Were The things i was Dead On Gonna Talk about but Whatever I posted was what i felt as soon as the episode ended.
I Was Smiling In Shock when I saw Those Flashbacks, how I wished they would do those Scenes Once again.
And Yess That Huskyyy Whispery Voice was Thrilling!! I was Just Like "WOW" if I can whisper like That I'll be A star!
Just Loved This Episode But Unfortunatly...It's The Last Episode... :(
And YES WE WANT OUR SHOW BACK WITH GURTI AS LEADS!!

HALLA BOL!!
heycookie thumbnail

@gurtilover
Yes...we All cried like Babies Today and I'm Not Ashamed To call myself A Cry baby because YES I CRIED FOR OUR SHOW :(

gud agar hum aise he rahe toh ek din we wil get our maneet back